Best Place For Downloading Xbox360 Games

Bilals

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi peeps need help man just sick of waiting for days on end for torrents to download man not enough seeders i guess and too many leechers.... im using pirate bay and btjunkie at the mo can anybody recomend any better torrent sites for xbox360 games?

cheers

Bilals

Google Newsgroups/usenet mate :)

It's not free but it's easily the fastest method.

Expect to pay around a tenner a month, or £7 if you go with Ngroups.Net for unlimited downloads.

xbox-sky

Best tracker for 360 torrents, registrations only opens every now and again tho.

Thanx for your replies guys i will take a look at those but i was wanting the free torrent sites as i have to many bills to pay as we all do anymore good torrent sites in mind? again thanx for replies

Peace

bilals

Best option is a private torrent site with Share Ratios then.

Have you tried the usual sites such as Mininova, Torrentspy etc?

Do a Google for Torrent sites mate, some of the free ones aren't too bad.

Make sure you pay attention to seeders and leecher ratios etc.

Have you considered Rapidshare and it's variants?

thanx it looks like im going to end up joining a newsgroup or somthing man as the torrent sites are no good just had a quick look the games are there but no seeders :(

I use Newsgroups mate.

My prefered server is Ngroups.NET, unlimited download for £8 a month, maxes out my 20MB Cable modem, takes about 40 minutes to download a 360 game.

3 hours!!

How can you stand the wait!?

lol

It's all good. :)

Aye, it's in the bin and we're onto the next one. :)

A good private tracker is Blackcats games but they limit the number of new registrations so becoming a member can be a bit difficult. Vi*g)n Media offer free access to their newsgroup server if you're a customer of theirs. I use both, well blackcats to tell me what's on the newsgroups as stuff is uploaded on there pretty quick. I dl at around 800kbs a second, I know it's not the fastest but that's because it's free newsgroup access. I dl at around the same rate from blackcats too, a lot of their users have seedboxes.

Blackcats is excellent, but pratically impossible to get a membership. :(

hi peeps need help man just sick of waiting for days on end for torrents to download man not enough seeders i guess and too many leechers.... im using pirate bay and btjunkie at the mo can anybody recomend any better torrent sites for xbox360 games?

cheers

Bilals
try HMV, Game, GameStation, Zaavi....

hardly any wait and the media is of good quality....

Blackcats is excellent, but pratically impossible to get a membership. :(

I'm not too sure but I think they open up at the beginning of each month and let a set number of users join, if anyone does want to become a member I guess you'll have to keep trying. Saying that though the free NG access from VM is great too, I no longer have to seed stuff back so no share ratio hammerings.

Back