best PAYG service

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
im on contract with vodafone, with bills averaging out at £220 a month, thats with £54 inc 800 mins and 250 texts, i can buy my way out of my contract for £223

orange and O2 PAYG will give me 1000 texts if i top up with £30 a month, while this may knock my bill down with the texting side of things itll go up with the calls side of things

i know we have a few people on here who work with phones, can someone pls advise me of what would be best for me, pref on voda though due to signal reception where i live

Vodafone stop the clocks & buy text packs maybe?

Talk for up to 60 minutes, pay for 3

Some things in life deserve a full-on, take your time, make yourself comfortable sort of phone call. Like how did the date go? Or was that really a penalty?

At times like these, you don’t want to be watching the clock, worrying about your mobile bill. And with Vodafone Stop The Clock, you don’t have to.
At a glance

* Talk for up to 60 minutes at evenings and weekends but only pay for 3
* Applies to calls to any UK fixed-line or mobile number
* Available to pay monthly and pay as you talk customers

How do I get it?

To take advantage of Vodafone Stop The Clock, call 08080 125 126.

http://online.vodafone.co.uk/dispat...pb=true&_pageLabel=template10&pageID=PPP_0007

What kinda call time are you racking up per month?
And roughly how many texts do you need?

virgin do the £10 per month 300 text 300mins and is carried over for 1 month,you can also stop anytime by canceling direct debit

02 here m8 ... i put in at least a tenner a month and get 150 free off peak minutes (after 7.30 pm) ... they dont rollover though

ok mate

1st - how long have you had the contract for ?

2nd - your getting ripped off

3rd - Go on to t-mobile Flex- Its probably the best tarif out there,

4rd - if you have had your contract with vodaphone for 9 months, they should sort somthing out for you, speak to customer relations

am with orange and am gettin £35 750 mins and 1000 txts, 12 month contract

if i wanted 18month contract they would offer, 900 mins and unlimited txts

i got 02 pay and go
free sim card

£10 gets you 300 free texts a month

£15 gets you 500 free texts a month

£30 + gets you a 1000 free texts a month

then with the change get a bolt on for free calls

also if you put more than £15 a month on you get free calls and texts over the weekends sat till mon

also you get 10% of topups back every so often

i use to be on orange contract £30 a month + and now i dont pay more than £15

Back