Best overall burner for game backups

Darth Jax

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have got a Xbox 360 and a Wii and have not yet got round to Modding either of them. What I want to know is what is the best overall burner and media that I should be looking to purchase to back up games for both systems.

Thanks in advance

Darth Jax

use the search bar mate. all these questions have been answered loads of times.

i use the Pioneer 1011 and can backup xbox 360 games ps2 games so dont have a problem
regards biffo

Cheers people, just got back from buying my pioneer, now I need to find out the best and cheapest Sata Chipset to buy. Any ideas?

again its been cover hundreds of times in this section.......search mate.

Right for those who want to genuinely help, I have bought the following sata card which should do the trick

http://svp.co.uk/products-solo.php?pid=1248

Do I just install this and away I go or do I need to disable the sata on my motherboard which I have found is an incompatible chipset. Not too clued upon this so any advice would be most appreciated.

And for those people who are gonna say use the search please just don't bother to reply. Don't annoy me and don't waste your own time. People do use the search. It's only when they don't find quite what they are looking for they ask.

Cheers in Advance

EDIT - Ok found out now, for anyone else having a similar problem you will probably have to disable raid if you have it your motherboard bios and disable all other drives too - I guess it is a have a go and find out which way works for you.

Last edited:
Back