Best Network

Sameira

Inactive User
Reaction score
Which is the best network to go to, i dnt want it like O2 wer i hav 2 top up £10 everymonth cos i dnt even use tht much an i dnt want one tht is real xpensive with ridiculas prices....

Thnks...

sorry got to be o2..............

they have just given me a Nokia 8800 for nowt cause i have been with them for 5 years

BEAT THAT.............

Vodaphone is quite cheap if u dnt want o2.

primal said:
Vodaphone is quite cheap if u dnt want o2.

I alredy hav voda..i wanted another one aswell, O2 wud be gr8 for the txt+mins but i aint topping up £10 every month

Me and the missis have virgin cuz it costs us 3p to text each other :)

The-Dogs-Nutts said:
sorry got to be o2..............
they have just given me a Nokia 8800 for nowt cause i have been with them for 5 years
BEAT THAT.............

thats a right offer m8 - hows the phone? is it as good as it looks?

I'm with orange - no issues here, but coverage has decreased a bit in the last couple of years. i've heard vodafone have the best coverage. I've got a phone upgrade coming my way in november so i'll be pushing for an 8800 as well dogs.

zooropa said:
Me and the missis have virgin cuz it costs us 3p to text each other :)

LOL

r 3G cheap, never used thm but i totally no their network is bad, but if they're cheep thn im gettin 1 of thm :)

yeh 3G is cheap but as u sed the network coverage is sh*t lol

o2 in my eyes im afraid you carnt beat 300 free texts and 300 free minutes a month for 30 quid and yes you still get your 30 quid lol

I'll hav a go wit 3g, r they givin any free sims?

It's got to be o2. Youv'e got to think of net coverage as well. o2 are the one's with the most receivers. No point in haveing a phone, when 60per cent of the time you can't get a signal. With o2 you don't have too top up every month, it depends on which sim you buy, nothings for free. Your not going to get free texts and calls each month without toping up with any network. Another thing to bare in mind, make sure the phone your using will accept the new network. If your phone is unlocked, don't assume it will accept a 3G sim, cause my mates didn't. If you want a o2 sim for nothing, i've got one you can have, brand new. I got it from them when they were giving them away free.

i got 2 x 6230i's and a 3120 all free with 7900 minutes anytime any network all for a fiver a month beat that then on orange too ;) :)

Back