best mod chip?

Trust me on this one m8 an executer 3 is the dogs dangly bits m8ty for real like ;@) i have a x-lcd on my xbox as well like it dont do anything other than diplsya like what ur listening to etc etc and like what track ur on on ur movie or w/e but its a nice touch seriously tho i would give the X3 15/10 ;)

I've always used xecuter's, but everyone will have their own preference.

It's worth thinking about a no-solder installation, as they are a breeze to fit. There are several out there from different developers, definitely worth keeping in mind.

Once you have it up and running with the latest bios and XBMC on your HDD it really doesn't matter a hoot what kind of chip you have. ;)

nice 1 cheers..

not to bothered if its solder or not, can solder no probs.

so Xecuter it prob is then.

where can i pick 1 up from? much do they usually come in at?

my personal choice is the smartxx chip. have a gander at their site and see for yourself smartxx.com

it seems to me that getting a chip = putting xbmc on you box and streaming vids, if all this can be done with a soft mod for free why bother with chips ???

loady said:
it seems to me that getting a chip = putting xbmc on you box and streaming vids, if all this can be done with a soft mod for free why bother with chips ???

dude you dont stream anything you chip your xbox and you also put in a bigger hdd (mine has 120gb) then you download xvid's etc and ftp them to your xbox in your sitting room, allowing you to watch films/tv programs from your sitting room instead of from your computer.

Can also download any xbox game and ftp it to your xbox.

thats why so many people chip there xbox.

:)

bris said:
dude you dont stream anything you chip your xbox and you also put in a bigger hdd (mine has 120gb) then you download xvid's etc and ftp them to your xbox in your sitting room, allowing you to watch films/tv programs from your sitting room instead of from your computer.

Can also download any xbox game and ftp it to your xbox.

thats why so many people chip there xbox.

:)

couldnt a put it better myself :)

just got mine through the post an X3 CE plus the front panel and lcd. gonna install it into my box later

I have very limited knowledge about electronic soldering and have managed to fit an Excutor 2.6ce to my box WITHOUT blowing it.

Do a lot of reading on other Xbox forums amd take your time, its worth it.

I bought an x3 chip and have had tons of problems with it.

Twice now i've had intermittent power going oth echip. I've had the it fixed the first time. Teh second time i opened up the chip, pushed the pin hearder inwards a bit, and a week after that suddenly i was getting power to the chip

Back