Best Mobile Network

It all about the area your in ref signal etc
As to the best network it's all down to what user likes I guess..type of contract what you get with it etc.
I've tried every network provider and only three network is any good for getting a signal in my home all the rest I needed to be by front door or outside to use phone.

I use giffgaff who piggyback on o2, not had any problems so far.

I use giffgaff in Glasgow but signal is touch and go and can also cut off sometimes while on a call, but its cheap

lycamobile £10 pay as you go and it lasts me almost a year, but most of the time i use the mobile through WiFi at from home

My other mobile is purely for skype so I have a 3 simcard in that

Last edited:
3 mobile for me as only one that works indoors

I use EE and Tesco not had any problems so far m8

Ive tried 3 4g but there is not enough areas at present, giffgaff should be called niff naff I was on it for years but if you go anywhere busy the internet locks up. Tried vodafone ok, and lebra that runs on voda. The best for me is by far is ee. I tested coming up the m1 from befordshire to west yorkshre and giffgaff was awful but I had 4g on EE most of the way. In our office the there no 4g/3g 02 signal but i can get 76mb down and 40mb up on ee. £15.00 payg get 2gb 500mins and unlimted text.

I think it all depends where you are i pay 10.00 a month for 3.can download up to 8 meg speed so watching modro at work is a breeze.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

So what is the best mobile network to be on?

I've tried O2, Tesco, 3, and BT Mobile. O2 and Tesco the best, BT Mobile and 3 were totally useless.

well , for £10 .. this may be worth a try for you
only 50 minutes, 50 texts

but if you text 100 GB to 150 after putting the tenner on -
100 Gig of 4g data is yours for a month.. then another month of 100 gig the next month (but no call or texts)

i have so far used 83 gig of data ( upload speeds up to 20 meg download up to 60)
in a 4g phone and in car usb wifi without ay issues.

the next 100 gb will be for the camping and festivals in july ;)

Limited Edition 100GB Free Sims | EE PAYG Sim | EE

Some interesting responses. I was thinking about this, and back to when Apple was choosing which network to exclusively launch the iPhone on to and eventually they went for O2. Was wondering if that meant in thier opinion it was the best overall UK network.

Certainly from my experience, O2 has been the best, network and customer service wise.

I am with EE, do not reccomend. Previously was with Tesco which uses the O2 network and they were brilliant.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

would never go back to 3 now o2 much less glitch but mind you o2 n 3 are supposedly merging just after the summer

Back