Best mobile deal for 2

gasman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
As the thread says i was wondering if you lot know of any good deals as im thinking of getting a new contract (with phone). I need one for me and one for the misses with loads of free mins and texts as the misses phone bill was £45 this month and them hundred free mins she gets just wont cut it with her yapping. Cheers in advance!

Depends on which network you prefer and the type of phone you were after, how much your current line rental is, etc :)

Three do some good deals with Mix and Match 1100

Im currently only paying a tenner each to ****** but she goes over her free minutes every month so ive ended up paying an average of about £25 a month for her. I get 300 mins so rarely use them up. Would love a nokia n95 8gb but their wanting like £200 for the fone or £40 a month. So may well jusy go for the n95.

Just go for the standard N95 as the differences dont really justify the price... The standard one for us has always been more stable and reliable, the 8GB version if it crashes you loose everything as there is no memory card :)

paying 33 a month on the 3 network and mine never crashed on me yey

Not just crashing... If the phone is damaged in any other way and you have all your pictures, videos and music all on the phone, there is no memory card support...

Hi

Dont know if this is any good to you, 3 are doing a deal for 1100 mins at £20 pm pus a decent sony ericson 660i phone and you can get 500 + text for £15 + phone Thats all in with vat.

Regards

Think ive got my mind set on the n95 might just get the 1 fone and drop her 100 free mins contract and go for something more substancial as she can talk a glass eye to sleep. Also is 3 any good nowadays i was on 3 couple of years ago and the reception was utter pants.

Last edited:
only just got mine but a mate has had them for a year and has no problems with his

Think ive got my mind set on the n95 might just get the 1 fone and drop her 100 free mins contract and go for something more substancial as she can talk a glass eye to sleep. Also is 3 any good nowadays i was on 3 couple of years ago and the reception was utter pants.

T-Mobile Combo 30, £30 per month
N95 Free
800 Minutes and Unlimited Texts

Three Mix & Match 1100, £27 per month
6500 Classic or Slide (Slide is better)
1100 Minutes or Text, use as you wish

Three Mix & Match 300, £15 per month
Cheap Phone
300 Minutes or Texts, use as you wish

Combo 30 on T-Mobile is a new tarriff and it looks pretty good :)

Three is ok, a couple of years ago it was bad but that was mainly due to the phones, e.g LG... and it didnt have its own proper network.

Back