Best IPTV for KODI

for using a sub i use stb emu also digital stb good you just give mac address to your provider same as a mag box and menu is the same as a mag box
these are apps for kodi box or firestick not actual kodi addons

Welcome aboard :)

Depends how you want it to look and feel, and how fast you want it to load up really.

IPTV Simple Client integrates well in Kodi and has an integrated epg you can setup to grab however many days ahead you want.

The Hurricane and Xtreme codes add ons work OK with most providers if you don't mind only seeing the now and next epg info when selecting channels. There are a few more very similar addons I've tried that work in the same way and some providers have their own modified versions or clones of those add ons which only work with their service so all you have to do is add the user/pass to set them up, so it's always a good idea to check to see what the provider has or recommends.
Some providers also supply customers with the Mayfair guide or iVue epg addon logins which can be setup to integrate with other addons like Hurricane and Xtream codes so you can select channels from the epg addon. You can install Mayfair or iVue and set them up with any service yourself too btw which can be a big job assigning each channel individually.

Simple client starts up automatically and grabs the epgs at startup and grabs more info periodically whereas iVue and Mayfair don't start doing their thing until you open the add ons. All three can take a few mins to populate the epg info, depending on service and the number of channels (and VOD), which can be a pita if you're in a hurry to get watching.

I like to have Simple Client setup to only grab the UK, US and Canadian epg listings at startup for a quick and simple to use setup (or setup with no epg for the quickest boot time), but I also have the others mentioned setup with different providers as backups too :cool:

Outside Kodi - StbEmu, perfect player and smarters are OK. Again a lot of the providers have their own apps or modified versions of popular apps so all you have to do is add your user/pass, to make life easier. If you can choose the media player being used, MXPlayer is the best imo.

Back