best import poll

xXx

Inactive User
Reaction score
So who iz the best ever to grace our game...

I reckon my vote for English football's best foreign import, would go to Dennis Bergkamp. The Dutch striker, signed over a decade ago for what has since proved to be a bargain £7.5m from Inter Milan

The way he's performed, and the way he's conducted himself, on and off the field, throughout is a lesson to all

probs say cantona for me what a cracking player and a had a good flying kick pmsl

eh ? di canio & no larsson ? i wont be votin thanks .

as regards the first post ,2nd post indicates the english game & could not care less

plus all you Cantona fans, if it wasn't for Sheff wed Cantona would never of came to England.
Yep thats right. Chris Waddle a former team mate of Cantona asked him to come over for a trail, he did and cantona played in a five a side comp. He then walked out on Sheff wed and joined leeds because Francis didn't sign him up right away.
WE COULD OF BEEN CHAMPS WITH HIM!!!!

cantona for me too... although i'm sure there must be some others around that may be worthy.

Perhaps tony yeboah.....met him and scored a hat full of quality goals for Leeds back in the day.

well if cantona was that good then why did he not stop the rangers getting into the european cup proper when he played for leeds and the gers humped them home and away

brian laudrup and gazza wer the best players to grace a blue jersy oh and so was davie cooper ...sheeeer classs

Back