Best image

JonMMM

Elite Member
Reaction score
OK I have ordered a H3.2TC for the parents. I will just want freeview going through the tuners and will also install the script from my IPTV provider.

What image do people recommend and any tuts for setting it up would help.

I have a ET8500 on openvix with both sat and cable so I am not a complete noob.

Thanks in advance

Was a big fan of OpenXix.
Great image but over years took to OpenATV. Would suggest that.

“ONLY USE” OpenATV 6.1 as any other previous images does “NOT” run “openvpn” correctly.
Tried all OpenATV images and 6.1 is the only one that worked for me.
(with VPN)
Especially if your running an IP*V script from your provider.
You never know when source gets blocked due to EPL court order.
The above mentioned is easier to run.
This is via “PIA” and supports PPTP/L2TP/SOCKS5.
When needed adjust your config file user/password then FTP to ETC after you installed OpenVPN.
Set VPN to run on boot.
Not only is your CAM masked but any block is useless within UK ip on your IP*V script.
(No down time)

In a nut shell your zgemma may be in france/germany or outter space from your ISP.

GREAT image that wont let you down
@JonMMM.

Stay away from openVIX.
Let them have the market thats dying now.
Not 2 years ago when enigma2 was hot property. OpenATV support zgemmas. LOL.
😉

Last edited:
Viper2k2009 said:
Hi all trying to get zgemma-tuner-driver-fix.3748 I understand I have to post 5 times but this seems to be the only option I have left to fix my very 1st zgemma box
Surely the fix would be in latest official images. Download from official site and go from there.

Sent from my HTC One M9PLUS using Forum Fiend v1.3.3.

Gotta say OpenATV as a base, I personally have a script to run upon boot that
  1. Cleans out the existing chans (for most OpenATV images come with 19.2 chans on)
  2. Installs ABM, CrossEPG, EPGimport, DreamPlex
  3. Installs the skins I like & picons
  4. Installs the Softcam menu, then downloads the Cam I use with config templates
I then run my IPTV auto script and it's good to go... oh and I set the time to GMT.

You guys are more than welcome to the script, that's if I'm allowed to post here?

Gotta say OpenATV as a base, I personally have a script to run upon boot that
  1. Cleans out the existing chans (for most OpenATV images come with 19.2 chans on)
  2. Installs ABM, CrossEPG, EPGimport, DreamPlex
  3. Installs the skins I like & picons
  4. Installs the Softcam menu, then downloads the Cam I use with config templates
I then run my IPTV auto script and it's good to go... oh and I set the time to GMT.

You guys are more than welcome to the script, that's if I'm allowed to post here?

Would be very helpful mate thanks

create this as setup.sh (host somewhere perhaps?)

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Leaving only a few tweaks like local time, OSD setup/Skin Selection and of course the channel scan and EPG config.

Then I have a separate IPTV generator where username/pass is entered, it auto pulls down the plugin, configures it and makes it so it can auto update, then it's just a case of hitting run and importing the EPG

Last edited:
Back