Best Image for Sagem 1x

marc12345

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi every one just wondering witch image seems to be the most stable for sagem 1x intel, has it freezes 3-4 times a night but its a lot better now since I read one of gavs links on taking the modem out witch improved it 10 fold, would like to get it down to 1 or 2 days a day if I can.

Sorry for the post below I a made a mess of it and did not get to see the reply to it befroe I messed it up (SORRY)

Last edited:
Thanks m8 will give it a try and let you know how I get on :)

cheers liam m8 for sharing both thats a good idea i had a few pms about images and im telling people to try yours and mine let them decide thats great

cheers

Big Thanks

Liam tryed your image did a service scan found 244 channels but for some reson couldent vew them, think its somethink I did wrong I copyed my service files over to but I need to spend more time to get Femalely with the image, it looks cool throw will Play with the image at the weekend, Ive put gavs nextgen image on now and upto yet no lockups but still early fingers cross,

once again Liam thanks for your help and the links
and thanks gav for your image to
will keep you both posted

Marc

Hi

This will be my last post on world of digital.

I noticed this post that was closed http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58692 , followed the link and ended up here.

I was expecting to see have you tried changing ucodes, drivers etc but instead Liam and gav both pushing their images.

I have only been here a member since march, I came to leech some files but saw people helping each other out so I stayed.

Now instead of help I see use mine use mine, no information to let people actually do it for theirselves.

It has been a pleasure but for me the forum is no longer what it was.

Have Fun.

ellie1998 said:

Hi

This will be my last post on world of digital.

I noticed this post that was closed http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58692 , followed the link and ended up here.

I was expecting to see have you tried changing ucodes, drivers etc but instead Liam and gav both pushing their images.

I have only been here a member since march, I came to leech some files but saw people helping each other out so I stayed.

Now instead of help I see use mine use mine, no information to let people actually do it for theirselves.

It has been a pleasure but for me the forum is no longer what it was.

Have Fun.

ellie1998 i am sorry you feel that way. The original thread was entitled: "best image for sagem dbox 2 thats freezing". I found it closely related to THIS thread, which is entitled "best image for sagem 1x", which is why I redirected all posts here instead of just repeating and repeating.

The guy did originally ask for the best image to use for his box. I recommended my enigmaX image due to the large amount of feedback I got saying that it cured freezing boxes.

I also recommended gav's image, ONE because its a new image, and TWO because it also has had a few reports of curing freezing problems.

marc12345 mentioned above that removing the modem helped his freezing problem greatly, which I feel would have helped tonycrow as he too could have tried this method.

Indeed, if any of those guys came back and said: "nope sorry, not working. any other suggestions?" then I would have definately mentioned changing uCodes, drivers, etc... but I've typed that same response to similar threads nearly 3 times today so didnt feel it was necessary to mention anything at this point.

The guys did mention "whats the best image" so I simply recommend two good images that they could try. It just so happens that those 2 images are mine and gav's; not only are they the latest but they've had some of the best reports ever for image releases. If I felt that there was an image better than these two then I would certainly have recommended it.

As it happens, on most of the threads where me or gav have suggested that people try our images, it has fixed 8 out of 10 problems.

Your comments have been taken on-board; however there is ALOT of information about most topics on here - most questions can be automatically answered using the new sticky thread we had at the very top of the forum, named "*** HELPFUL INFORMATION: Thread locations here***".

In the future I will definately think twice about posting anything on here, but in the mean time may I kindly ask you to stay around on the forums as you have been a great credit to the DBOX section.

Liam.

ellie1998 said:

I would also like to add that I have answered 26 PM's today (I just went and counted especially), 18 of those I gave a thorough and detailed response (i.e... more than 3 paragraphs of writing). The remaining PMs I gave simple but effective answers in my opinions, and also linked to appropriate information where necessary.

I've also been posting in the main forum today, and only a few of my posts have involved me talking about my enigma image.

I believe that the help on this forum is now better than ever; we have lots of members coming back to help out others which is great... and in the case of the PMs; {just because you cant see the help, doesnt mean it isnt there}

Thanks
Liam

ellie1998

if someone said to you what is the best image to use as on one box fine and another not and you have uploaded a brandnew image that has helped sagem and nokia boxes then of course your gonna say try this or try that

ok you might say change this or change that but that was not the question the question was and i quote

wat do u think is the best sagem image im using the latest sportster on my nokia its fine but not on th esagem

unquote

and knowing that your image probably will solve the problem then that is fine and leaving it closed but with a link that is so much like this one with help on there is perfect nothing at all wrong with this m8

we are all here to help eachother out yes but when there is two threads asking the same question and you just close it then yes thats out of order but know one has done that

i have been doing other things and just logged in and saw this thread and maybe your having a bad day m8 but there is nothing wrong with whats happened here

so if someone came on and said what shall i do i have these probs can someone help then you will say change driver settings ucodes ect ect

so liam you did the right thing there m8 that is fine no need to feel bad at all

cheers

Last edited:
If people ask for images, we suggest images to use.
If people ask for help, we provide help.

Example of me giving help
Example of gav giving help

I'll be honest, I have got kinda lazy when it comes to giving top quality information to people, but I still post and help people with their problems. Thats shown when people come back and say "thanks for the help, worked a treat"; which gives you something to feel good about.

I know for a fact that if Gav left this forum tonight then the level of help on this forum would drop dramatically; and I'm pretty sure gav would say the same about me.

We're not just sticking together on this because of the mod status or whatever, but I genuinely feel that you may be misunderstanding things.

ellie1998, will you stay on the forum and continue to help us out?

Liam.

liam m8 best thing to do is start a poll and let the members decide do we give enough help to them im sure that 90 percent will say yes and the odd ten are here to help others m8 you'll see maybe thats a good idea

cheers

Just got back in from work after leaving the dbox on from last night with gavs nextgen image on and WOW it's still working so thanks Liam for you advice & links I think you fixed my dbox. still will try the other image at the weekend though has ive got the bug for it now.

Back