Best Image for easy recording on DM800HD

sam123456

Inactive User
Reaction score
Dear All,

Recently purchased a DM800HD, hoping to record the World Cup, 2 matches in I'm pulling my hair out as I've not figured out how to record to the HDD. I'm using Gemini 4.6, which has recognised the Tosh HDD I installed, however I can't get my head around how to get it to record to the disk. I can see it's something to do with setting up timers etc.. but still no luck.

Can anyone recommend an image that I'll easily be able to record with ideally something I can use with a EPG so I can set up my recordings for the week.

Thanks for your help all... and C'mon ENGLAND!!:Clap:

Sam

I use Nabilosat Blackhole, its as easy as going through the epg and pressing the green button to set a timer up for whatever show you're recording.

Thanks lorrebreaker, does this image already come with the epg and Bouquets? Or will I need to add these seperately? If so are they downloaded via the image or do I need to look for them on the forum?

Additionally, how do I get CCcam on this image, it doesn't seem to be availble in the download plugins menu, therefore how do I install manually?

Thanks,
Sam

Last edited:
Thanks lorrebreaker, does this image already come with the epg and Bouquets? Or will I need to add these seperately? If so are they downloaded via the image or do I need to look for them on the forum?

Additionally, how do I get CCcam on this image, it doesn't seem to be availble in the download plugins menu, therefore how do I install manually?

Thanks,
Sam

You will need to configure the epg by pressing on your remote > Blue button > Blue button > select Blackhole epg. You can download bouquets through the Addons menu by pressing Green button > Yellow button >Enigma2 settings.

CCcam can be downloaded from the image server by pressing Green button > Yellow button > Enigma2 cams > CCcam 2.1.4 full.

Back