Best image for Derby?

syf277

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys
just trying to update the image on my box, havnt had time to do it since that majot change a few months back when everyones boxes went off. I had problems back then finding the right image for derby ended up using commando image. Does anyone know which is the best image to use for derby now?

also am i right in thinking the image itself is not enough to do the job i.e: do i need keys or something?

last but not least where can i find the images, the download section seems to have dissapeared?

thanks in advance guys
syf277.

Hi guys
just trying to update the image on my box, havnt had time to do it since that majot change a few months back when everyones boxes went off. I had problems back then finding the right image for derby ended up using commando image. Does anyone know which is the best image to use for derby now?

also am i right in thinking the image itself is not enough to do the job i.e: do i need keys or something?

last but not least where can i find the images, the download section seems to have dissapeared?

thanks in advance guys
syf277.

The download section seems to have disappeared since the last time you were here mate because the whole cable scene went tits up.

Are you looking for a fix to go mate ............or would you like to stay and help others ?????????

Maybe someone will help you................but not me.............right now !!!

Hi

Hello,
iam usually on the forum but since i moved to china i cannt get into the forum, came back last thursday for a month (time off work) but i did come on here quite regularly chatted a lot with my buddy stemcel. But have had a few issues with using the service, used to be quite friendly looks like its turned a bit sour,

dont blame u guys lots of leachers out there, but i did come on and try to keep up with the cable scene.

Anyhoo if u guys wana help then its cool if not no hard feelings i guess? I know the whole cable scene went belly up, but no idea what happened anyone care to shed any light?

Thanks for the Hint PaphosAL. il go check it out now.

take care all!!

Hello,
iam usually on the forum but since i moved to china i cannt get into the forum, came back last thursday for a month (time off work) but i did come on here quite regularly chatted a lot with my buddy stemcel. But have had a few issues with using the service, used to be quite friendly looks like its turned a bit sour,

dont blame u guys lots of leachers out there, but i did come on and try to keep up with the cable scene.

Anyhoo if u guys wana help then its cool if not no hard feelings i guess? I know the whole cable scene went belly up, but no idea what happened anyone care to shed any light?

Thanks for the Hint PaphosAL. il go check it out now.

take care all!!

I wasn't in a fit state to help you in the wee hours of Saturday morning, nor the rest of the weekend for that matter and sorry if my post seemed a bit misplaced and unhelpful.

AL's link will take you to the most up to date image available, albeit it is solely for watching telly or listening to the radio.

Be sure to carefully read the readme file so that you understand what is necessary to get this image up and running on your box.

You will need to do a little FTP work and remember to chmod 755 any files you transfer to the var/bin/emu folder on your box.

Post back if you need any help

All the best

hullo

cheers rodboy, the help is appreciated iam gonna be reading through the file now with my hot cup of coffee by my side. great way to spend my weeks off hey.

i will post back let u know how i got on and post whilst iam here anyway, untill iam back up to speed i think i will be more of a confusion than help to anyone but il keep sieving through the posts here too so keep in touch no doubt il bump into u again soon

bye for now

cheers rodboy, the help is appreciated iam gonna be reading through the file now with my hot cup of coffee by my side. great way to spend my weeks off hey.

i will post back let u know how i got on and post whilst iam here anyway, untill iam back up to speed i think i will be more of a confusion than help to anyone but il keep sieving through the posts here too so keep in touch no doubt il bump into u again soon

bye for now

There's not a great deal to sieve through since all of the old posts have been removed forever........nothing deemed to be remotely illegal is allowed anymore, quite right too !!!

As long as you know how to set up a network between your box and PC and are able to do a little FTPing and google searching then you will have no problems at all mate.

still working on it

lost the damned remote, ebay here i come...

Back