Best image for cloud ibox 2 (clone)

jayceemcg

Inactive User
Reaction score
Got the icloud 2 box which I am assuming is a clone. I have the open pli image on with the winter splash screen, been running it for months but the box crashes every now and again and needs a flash, have been told by you guys on here the open vix images will not work, so was wondering what would be the best image to use, want to use the TSMedia on it also if possible.
TIA
Jayceemcg

Try this
Openpli_4.0_LombOpenpli_4.0_Lombard_Backup_cloud-ibox2_2012.11.13ard_Backup_cloud-ibox2_2012.11.13

Hi, I would like to download this image, but unfortunately I don't have the permission to do because I still don't have 5 useful post. I would likesomeone help please?
Donciccio

Hi, I would like to download this image, but unfortunately I don't have the permission to do because I still don't have 5 useful post. I would likesomeone help please?
Donciccio

You need to wait 24 hours after joining and making 5 none clocking posts...
Also try cloud ibox download site just google cloud ibox update

got a prob with my cloud ibox 2 plus its stuck loading on vix channel comes up very briefly then box crashes

got a prob also with a sunray mini solo stuck on open pli screen needs a reflash

ive downloaded images for both neither box will respond to the usb ,not worried about the sunray so much

Back