Best Horror ?

clive58

Inactive User
Reaction score
Can you guys please give me the titles of some good horror films to watch please.
I've just seen 1408 and that was good for some jumps lol.
I liked the Saw collection too.
Any more?

Clive.

The Japanese versions of the Grudge and the Ring (Ju-on & Ringoku) are quite chilling.

You cannot beat the 'Exorcist', scared the sh1t out of me when I saw it in the 70's.

Lol, I told someone to go see Hellraiser over halloween, as that scared the shite out of me when I was younger.

I was told it was lame...

Lol.
@explosivo, the strangers & mirrors?
thanks mate I'll try mirrors first ;)

Clive.

Last edited:
REC was ok, I wouldn't call it scary though.

Also, it's not French, it's Spanish ;)

There is a Hollywood remake available which follows the orginal word for word, it's called Quarantine.

Did anyone watch the Channel 4 program called Dead Set? It's a horror mini-series based around Big Brother contestants who while safely tucked away in the Big Brother house are unaware that the entire world has become infected by some type of Zombie Virus, if you enjoyed movies like '28 Days / Weeks Later' then you should enjoy this. I had never heard of it until last night and I downloaded and watched the entire series in one sitting :)

It's quite brutal and very gory with a good sense of humour, and Davina McCall makes a great zombie.

3E1418DA-A734-49AD-8C58-E69A9B131E0B_extra.jpg

35951D8B-7852-43B9-B062-7761BA50E946_extra.jpg

Last edited:
dead set was brilliant - where the last 3 were stuck in the main room of the BB house with all the zombies in the runs, banging on the glass - proper "oh shit" monent lol

then they came thru and all hell broke loose!!

I saw Mirrors last night, best bit for me was when his big mouthed sister got hers lol.
nice! thanks explosivo!

I'll try dead set and the strangers next.

clive.

I saw the strangers last night, it was a bit dark most of the time making it hard to see what was going on and the jumpy bits were not as good as 1408 but the ending was different which i liked and it scared the bejezuz out of my friend who I watched it with who screamed a few times lol.

clive.

Back