best dbox image

leedsleeds

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi what is the best dbox image and what is the best website for geting images thanks for any help and has any 1 got the lates bouqet and service xml files for plymouth thanks

no need to start another topic you already asked this question in your last post and it has
just been answered.
This is the best site for images just look in the dbox downloads section at the top.
as for your service file put the image on i have given you a link for and do a bruteforce scan.
set it to leave existing bouquets and all the other channels it finds will be in the other/andre bouquet
then hey presto you have a uptodate service file.
Hope this helps.

No probs hope you get it all sorted.
If not there are plenty on here who will try and help with any problems you have.:Cheers:

Dbox2

hi, im pretty new to all this, but i currently have cable digital, and a friend told me that if i was to get a dbox2, i could have all the channels for free, is this true? And how do i go about it? Is there any special dbox i would need?

Thanks,

James1984

a dbox2 (easier in dbug mode) is what you need and there are plenty of tutorials on here in the dbox2 downloads section,
i suggest you read up on them first to see what software you need and how to do it.

Back