best android box for IPTV

AUD21

Inactive User
Reaction score
can I ask what the best box at the moment......has to have USB 3 to be able to record

regards

Firestick will be a great suit for you. It supports almost all major IPTV application like beetv, olatv and cyberflix tv and more.

Formuler Z7+ or Z8 expensive but for recording the best youll get.

Youll still need a good provider because if the feed goes down for a millisecond the recording stops.

Dont do the z7+ it does not have the lastest IPTV software

Z8 is a good box and I am about to sell mine .Will stick it trading section if your interested

And yet it is still better than anything out there.

Would guess the Z8 is better and the new GTV coming out. But personally I think what Formula had was it's IPTV software and now it can be had on any box

Would guess the Z8 is better and the new GTV coming out. But personally I think what Formula had was it's IPTV software and now it can be had on any box
Mol2 on the Z8 is better but if your on a budget mol1 on the Z7+ is still streets ahead of anything else, Tivimate, Implayer etc imo.

The GTV is still on mol2 but its google certified so can use apps like netflix and disney plus in uhd .

Mol2 on the Z8 is better but if your on a budget mol1 on the Z7+ is still streets ahead of anything else, Tivimate, Implayer etc imo.

The GTV is still on mol2 but its google certified so can use apps like netflix and disney plus in uhd .

Just because its google certified does not mean it will necessarily play Netflix in UHD the new Humax Aura is google certified and runs GTV but has no Netflix certification so you can side load Netflix but it will only play at 480p

Just because its google certified does not mean it will necessarily play Netflix in UHD the new Humax Aura is google certified and runs GTV but has no Netflix certification so you can side load Netflix but it will only play at 480p

Yeah your right.

ok thanks JonMMM im thinking of using a Microtik Libertyshield hardware vpn router with it - any idea if this would be a good choice - if not would anyone mind suggesting a good VPN thats likely to work?

Do they advertise that they open Hulu?

And other US services?

You will also need to side load the apks as they will not be available on the UK play store.
The way I tend to do it is have the VPN on my phone side load the apks on my phone then chromecast to the TV

Buzz tv stick also has usb port with recording feature

Which is the better box ? Speed, picture sound quality mainly for IPTV
The
Formuler Z8 Pro 4k £124:99
Or the
Formuler GTV £144:99
?
Pro's - Conns ?

Ive not had any of the above but from what i see both run at 1.8 ghz have the same ddr4 ram.

I carnt see much in them performance wise.

I think @wiz569 was getting the GTV he will know more.

Back