Benidorm

pinkhelmets

Inactive User
Reaction score
ITV have commissioned a third series of Benidorm, yay! And a 1 hour special too. It does make me laugh even though its such stupid comedy :). But i think anyone who has experienced benidorm sees the funny side. Good cast mix too imho.

-----------quote:
ITV1 has ordered an hour-long special and a third series of Benidorm.
The one-off will pick up the storyline from where this year's second run ended, then the full series will see the characters reunited again one year on.

"Benidorm has a fantastic mix of warmth, charm, and fun," said Peter Fincham, ITV's new director of television. "I am delighted to have this popular series returning to the channel next year.

"After a Bafta nomination for the first series and ratings success for the second, ITV is delighted to announce that our favourite holidaymakers will be returning in 2009 with a one-hour special and eight new episodes."

Paul Jackson, director of entertainment and comedy, added: "Gaining a Bafta nomination for best sitcom was a fantastic moment and with such impressive ratings ITV is very pleased to commission more. Benidorm has performed brilliantly on the channel and online. The series clearly has a great fan base."

Excellent news! It brings back memories of holiday hell on the Costas, and very funny too.

ITV have commissioned a third series of Benidorm, yay! And a 1 hour special too. It does make me laugh even though its such stupid comedy :). But i think anyone who has experienced benidorm sees the funny side. Good cast mix too imho.

I feel exactly the same...its daft as hell but it makes me laugh. Glad its coming back.

just back last week and still love it noticed tv cameras near the benidorm old town dont think it was anything to do with the show though but you never know good to see it comming back.
cheers johny48

whens it coming back?

i was working the other night and when i came in my mam said it had been on but she didn't know if it was a repeat or new episode?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

whens it coming back?

i was working the other night and when i came in my mam said it had been on but she didn't know if it was a repeat or new episode?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Would have been repeats Gav. They have ordered a special and a 3rd series.

ITV1 has ordered an hour-long special and a third series of Benidorm.

The one-off will pick up the storyline from where this year's second run ended, then the full series will see the characters reunited again one year on.

"Benidorm has a fantastic mix of warmth, charm, and fun," said Peter Fincham, ITV's new director of television. "I am delighted to have this popular series returning to the channel next year.

"After a Bafta nomination for the first series and ratings success for the second, ITV is delighted to announce that our favourite holidaymakers will be returning in 2009 with a one-hour special and eight new episodes."

Paul Jackson, director of entertainment and comedy, added: "Gaining a Bafta nomination for best sitcom was a fantastic moment and with such impressive ratings ITV is very pleased to commission more. Benidorm has performed brilliantly on the channel and online. The series clearly has a great fan base."

whens it coming back?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

it was the repeat of the first episode casue i was watching it too :roflmao:

whooooo i was just talking about this today and wondered if they were gonna make another series becasue they left it hanging :banana::banana::banana:

Back