Behringer minifbq 800 equaliser

ou toppie

Reaction score
|FBQ800|Behringer|P0334

Hi All,
As you will probably remember I have hearing problems especially with TV and especially with mid and high range.
I have bought the above in an effort to help sort the hearing problem and for the life of me I cannot understand how to set up the equalizer to suit my problem.
I am feeding the tv sound through an optical cable to my wifi SR175 Sennheiser transmitter/ headphone. No matter how I set up the headphones with mode adjustments I cannot get it right.
I know which sliders to adjust on the 800 equalizer to fade out the db levels I dont want to hear but I cannot understand the manuals musical terms when it tells me which buttons on the equalizer to have on and which to switch off.
All I want is to know is which of the buttons to have activated to allow me to throughput the sound from the tv to my headphones.
Is there anyone out there who could please look at the picture on the above link and tell me what position to have each option button.
Many thanks for assistance to anyone who knows enough about equalizers and has sufficient time to look at the link and to help.
thanks
OT

Back