been waiting for a parcel for a month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

manutd4life

DW Regular
Reaction score
payed someone £110 to someone i trusted on the 21st of last month for a parcel to be delivered to my house. after the payment went through i havnt heard from this person and havnt recieved my parcel either. i wouldnt have minded if he emailed back to say the parcel was late or he couldnt get it delivered so he can give me money back, but no. it seems he has done a runner and taken the pi$$ out of me. i would either like the cash back or the fookin console. one or the other. how would you like it if i robbed/conned you of your cash.

I may be speaking out of turn, but it shouldn't be dragged up on the forum if the transaction didn't take place through here, although it might stop others getting scammed if it is.

Maybe the powers that be can mediate on your behalf if one of them wants to step in?

Tough one to call.

its a tough one m8 as the trade didnt take place on the forum although I do feel for you loosing that amount of money :(

I do know who you are talking about and will tell all the mods to watch out for any posts made by the member in our trade room

I personally feel it would be unfair to name the member as the trade has nothing to do with Digitalworldz

its a tough one m8 as the trade didnt take place on the forum although I do feel for you loosing that amount of money :(

I do know who you are talking about and will tell all the mods to watch out for any posts made by the member in our trade room

I personally feel it would be unfair to name the member as the trade has nothing to do with Digitalworldz

ok np, cheers rat

did you go to your bank like i suggest, and then the police, surely one of them can help you out. as you didnt use pay pal i cant see any other way to get your money back

did you go to your bank like i suggest, and then the police, surely one of them can help you out. as you didnt use pay pal i cant see any other way to get your money back

not yet mate, been busy working, and getting my car repaired (100 excess) and gettin new tyres (180 for two, should have been 250 quid) as the were as bald as a badgers arse. as soon as i get the chance i will. think everyone is seeing me come and robbing me.

I've got to say that I'm very suprised at this, I really didn't think this member would have done anything like this.

Are you sure it's just not some type of understanding, although after a month that excuse is wearing a bit thin.

Hope you get it sorted mate.

That is not good mate.

But I also do deals over PM, I have just done another through this site over PM, but it was after he had just sent me some items in the traders section so I knew I could trust him.

I think if this does turn out to be a scammer then I think you should name him and shame him. After all we do have a name and shame section for companies and eBayers so I think this is no different. But only if he truns out to be a conman, there could be a genuine reason for the console not arriving yet.

Has he been on the site since you paid for it mate?

I agree with digicol on this. Obviously DW can't be held responsible and can't help, but if this is a genuine scam then other members deserve to be warned.

We name and shame ebay sellers and web sites that cant be trusted. So why not this fella

Unfair........? to who... The poor bloke that may be his next victim..? or the crook. lol.

Just name him. and stop sitting on the fence.

The member hasn't signed into DW for a month or so,so he could be in some trouble etc ??

when the time comes he will be named

Well if he has not been on for such a long time then something may have happened to the fella.

Until we can establish this then lets all hold back on our accusations, I am sure peeps in the background may be doing some research to see if they can find any other trace of him online. Not that it has anything to do with DW, but the mods seem like decent guys themselves so I think they will try and see what they can dig up. Also I hope the other forum members who know who it is try and do the same.

If you do not get any joy with any research then I do not see any harm in naming the person, that way we can hold our judgement as to whether something tragic has happened to this person (hopefully not) or whether they have in fact just decided to make a quick buck and naffed off.

i still havnt heard anything from this guy, can the mods let me no when he was last online and if they have seen if anywhere else please?

It's strange, everyone elses details let u see the last activity on the account yet his is blank.

Back