Been Here A Year This Month!!:)

JIMMYQ

DW Regular
Reaction score
DW is the best forum on the net ive been here a year now and enjoyed it to the max ive made PLENTY of friends and learnt all sorts ;)
had a few up and downs but who cares because ive had more Fun and enjoyed the rest of the time

anyhow just like to say its one hell of an addiction i cant stay away and id like to thanks all those involved who have made DW what it is today ;)

THANKS ALOT GUYS!!

i hope to enjoy the years to come too....

LONG LIVE DW!!!!

AYe jimmy happy anniversiry m8 :D not sure if its something blue for the first year? lol nvm im glad u r here m8 ;@) take it easy and have a :Cheers: on me ;p

Happy aniversary...lol, gr8 2 no members r addicted 2 this forum cos tht dunt make me the only 1..lol :)

Happy Aniversary Mate hope 2 see u here 4 another year, Well Done Mate :)

Well done jimmy,feels like you've been here for years :)

Happy aniversary...m8...........

you for one one here has helped a lot of people

well done m8.............

:mexican:

ich benötige Rezept der Fanny cradocks für das Makeing meine eigenen Krapfen, "kann jedermann helfen"

Congrats........hope u celebrate many more years to come....

a year already, doesn't time fly when your having fun.
and here's to many years to come m8 :Cheers:

Well Done Mate

Well done mate, Uve helped many people on here. Hope all the hard work in the last year hasnt gone unnoticed. Well Done mate keep up the good work.

Well done m8 "an addiction" i think thats the perfect term to use :Cheers:

its always nice to no that when you need help our jimmy fix it is there to help i must say things have gone hot between us then jimmy always cools me down he has shown me a lot and is always willing to spend his time thnx jimmy lov foxy

Back