BECOMING A PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER

Watra Ali

New Member ++
Reaction score
From my adolescent age i have liked to become an engineer, not any but a satellite engineer. After i completed junior high school i entered into satellite tv installation business and after senior high school i am able to provide a small shop for my self but i am praying that one day i will enter into a satellite engineering industry.

Satellite Engineers are Engineers??? in what form?? production of satelites or just fitting them?? if the latter your confusing technician with engineer.. sorry!

Satellite Engineers are Engineers??? in what form?? production of satelites or just fitting them?? if the latter your confusing technician with engineer.. sorry!

Yes, but 'engineer' sounds better. :rolleyes:

(people who can make a cup of coffee are 'Baristas' now...wtf is that all about?)

Yes, but 'engineer' sounds better. :rolleyes:

(people who can make a cup of coffee are 'Baristas' now...wtf is that all about?)

Hey, your probably right there.. I'm an engineer in my job.. i don't just fit satellites or aerials..

I go out and engineer prints and plans.. i interpret them plans.. i go look for contact faults and fix them..

I used to be a 'Field service engineer' - more a glorified technician and i didn't work on fields either:eek:

• Haha
Reactions: K
Back