tonks1982

DW Regular
Reaction score
photo003lt0.jpg

photo006qp7.jpg

photo007yd2.jpg

photo008ck7.jpg

a few pics a took, anyone got to this?

dont wanna start ranting in raving about it , not in the best of moods after hearing a ledgend of the scottish game has passed away aswell as gers fans rioting and a suspected stabbing

1. 1/2 the police heavy handed hitting fans for fook all, 1/2 were nice and ok
2. people waiting for 5/10 mins getting in before fans waiting 5/6 hrs
3. no free or offical programme on view
4. walking on broken glass in quques
5. lots of kids on shoulder as hundreds of fans skipping quqes and barging
6. handful of toilets open, girls/guys sharing toilets
7. no food after 20mins
8. could go on but fuk it, rest in peace tommy

should be a day to remember but for me its a day i want to forget, rangers fc should be disgraced was no organization and the police were just there for a fight

25,000 seats was never going to be enough, the 1st come 1st served policy was going to cause trouble for a start, IMO season ticket holders should have been given access first then the rest issued to specific groups of fans.

They should also have setup a screen in one of the city parks.

photo003lt0.jpg

photo006qp7.jpg

photo007yd2.jpg

photo008ck7.jpg

a few pics a took, anyone got to this?

dont wanna start ranting in raving about it , not in the best of moods after hearing a ledgend of the scottish game has passed away aswell as gers fans rioting and a suspected stabbing

1. 1/2 the police heavy handed hitting fans for fook all, 1/2 were nice and ok
2. people waiting for 5/10 mins getting in before fans waiting 5/6 hrs
3. no free or offical programme on view
4. walking on broken glass in quques
5. lots of kids on shoulder as hundreds of fans skipping quqes and barging
6. handful of toilets open, girls/guys sharing toilets
7. no food after 20mins
8. could go on but fuk it, rest in peace tommy

should be a day to remember but for me its a day i want to forget, rangers fc should be disgraced was no organization and the police were just there for a fight

was there trouble at ibrox aswell??

brilliant idea anyway showing the match at the ground. wish celtic had have done this for the seville game

I don't think so mate, just fans complaining about poor organization.

tickets at a tenner keep the idiots away , best idea

was free so lots of teenagers skipping quques and barging n getting pissed, real fans standing hrs in quques werent getting in, and police hitting a few idiots that were pissed dragging them across the ground aswell, but a few inocent fans got hit for fook all

heard one of the streakers "female " was quite fit though :S

Tbh they should have made it a ticket afair but it was soo rushed bit like manchester

17 arrests plus streakers couple lassies arrested for fighting

as i said before there was nothing wrong, police were attacking what they wanted, about 30 people ran on pitch in 3 hours, couple ran on pitch 3/4 yards stuck there flag in grass then left asap. a few kids done the same must have been what 4/5 years old, police were a fucking disgrace , coz they didnt let kids do it a few adults did it, a few kids ran on with kilts and flashed there ass, werent allowed so a few adults did it, a nice girl flashed her boobs, too high to see fek all but every security guy went towards the skinny girl , but soon as the other fat girl went on pitch no1 went near here

police attaking people all night for nothing, horse attack i was fearing for ma 3 year old son, SHITTY POLICE ATTACKS, 1/2 ok 1/2 just out for a fight

was no origination the whole night

A streaker? niiiiiice ;)

The place would have been full of Glory Hunters, people who don't usually bother with the club but since Rangers had done so well in the competition they wanted to be able to say "I wiz there", it's sad as these people are taking up seats that real fans could have filled.

17 arrests plus streakers couple lassies arrested for fighting

should have said 90% of there arrest were coz a few fans were on ground , couldnt stand up , were too drunk and couldnt stand up and police dragged them 30 yards + across ground to police van, scrapped faces bloody noses , police didnt care

Back