beady eye

miggy

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Liam Gallagher and old band mates oasis are releasing a new 7 inch single on feb 21st called The Roller. I personally think it sounds good but very John Lennon like. have a listen and see.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcOJu0g8dbw]YouTube - Beady Eye - The Roller[/ame]

Yes I would as well. The Beatles were far better. Oasis and Liam Gallagher have always tried to replicate the Beatles without success.

Without success? I'd say other than the Beatles there the best band ever, and its more taking inspiration from them rather than replicating, in my opinion!

As for The Roller, what a tune! I'm a massive Oasis fan so have listened to everything Beady Eye have let out so far and this is by far the best song. Check on youtube, theres loads of others and an Album Sample.

Noel is still the main man though, don't think he's working on anything at the moment but i can't wait for his solo album.

Liams Pretty Green clothing range is also minted!

absolutley lovin this song....its GREAT !!!
and i aint an oasis fan really, but this song i really do like

absolutley lovin this song....its GREAT !!!
and i aint an oasis fan really, but this song i really do like

Great isn't it chrispeters when i first heard it I had to put it on digitalworldz for opinions. I keep playing it. wonder what the album will be like?:proud:

Back