Bd0 problems

Dbox8

Inactive User
Reaction score
Over the last couple of weeks most of the cards i'm popping (rom11's or 10's) are saying they are unlocked but when I come to read in nagra its not letting me past backdoor 0?? I've re tried them with different scripts and still the same? Trust me i've searched for an answer using mrom, xncs and romstudio but struggling on this one? Its no great big deal cos I can get the keys using the other methods but this one's doing my head in now?? Any suggestions??

Run nagraedit in windows 98/me compatability mode.
When you run the glittcher again dos it start opening the card again?
Or dos it say its open.

Dbox8 said:
Over the last couple of weeks most of the cards i'm popping (rom11's or 10's) are saying they are unlocked but when I come to read in nagra its not letting me past backdoor 0?? I've re tried them with different scripts and still the same? Trust me i've searched for an answer using mrom, xncs and romstudio but struggling on this one? Its no great big deal cos I can get the keys using the other methods but this one's doing my head in now?? Any suggestions??
Dump the card with xncs >setting all checked except ghost must be in eeprom. make a note of eeprom lines C040 to C070, these are your backdoor keys 0 to 3 respectively.
use these bd keys to open the card with either Nagraedit or Romstudio...

When I try reading eep in xncs a box appears and it says 'IPowMod Invalid Parameter B<1' ?? Whats this mean??

Dbox8 said:
When I try reading eep in xncs a box appears and it says 'IPowMod Invalid Parameter B<1' ?? Whats this mean??
Thats will all the boxes checked in settings apart from 'ghost must be in eeprom'?
Are you running xncs in 98 mode? (with winxp)
Have you tried to dump the card with all the settings boxes checked?

It was a corrupted version of xncs!! Done and sorted. Thanks for the help.:Cheers:

p.s. What does this mean in xncs 'Insert Numbugs and Upstatus'? It appears now and then and asks for a 4 digit code??

Dbox8 said:
p.s. What does this mean in xncs 'Insert Numbugs and Upstatus'? It appears now and then and asks for a 4 digit code??
No idea m8, one of the old hand mosc boys might know? .......

Whilst trying to sort my probs out I played with mrom and have turned the revision of 2 cards to 'provider 4001', Is there anything I can do with these now or are they knackered?!

Back