Battlefield Bad Company PAL X360-Allstars

What discs are you using partycan? Use the verbs mate....they're only 99p each now ffs and they'll save you having to go through all that sh*t so they gotta worth every penny surely mate ;) lol

Is it just me or have SVP been out of Verbs for months now?

I keep asking them to send me an email when they come into stock but they never do.

I only use verbs for a few m8s who have fussy machines, other than that I use printable ritek's and touch wood, they have even worked on some friends who needed verbs to play. I also use an LG writer now after using a pioneer for a long time, cant moan at it, it works flawlessly on 4 speed each time :p

What discs are you using partycan? Use the verbs mate....they're only 99p each now ffs and they'll save you having to go through all that sh*t so they gotta worth every penny surely mate ;) lol

shit ridisc's mate ....not buying any more think ill try aone's next ..hahahahahaha :banana:

jokes..laterzzzzzzzzzzzz m8

Anyone ever used anything cheaper than an Aone and got good results?

Anyone ever used anything cheaper than an Aone and got good results?

yeh ridisc.. or are they about the same in price....

anyway downloaded i this game again burnt it on disc and touchwood its been ok this one....

im going try some aone's mate next time i get some as there ment work well in sammy's...

in ridisc you get to meny bad disc's in the cake of 25..

not gd

This is a fair point to make mate as not everyone is using ixtreme 1.4. Some peeps are still using earlier firmware in which case the kreon factor still comes in to play. You will often read comments on some of the more popular indexing sites that there is no such thing as a bad kreon rip any more??? what a load of boll*cks... ofcourse there is lol. What they mean to say is it doesn't matter to those using the latest ixtreme 1.4 firmware because this issue was fixed and the angle now wraps correctly using 1.4 so no its not an issue... but like I say... not everyone has updated to 1.4 so if that includes you then a bad kreon rip is still a factor.

There have been a few releases in the last hefty batch of games that had bad kreons... this one, guitar hero aerosmith and beijing 08 to name a few.

Like I say... If you are using ixtreme 1.4 then forget about the kreon rip factor but for those of you still using earlier firmwares then avoid bad kreon rips ;)

I've got two bad kreon rips. Bad company and Soul calibur iv. I dont know what version of ixtreme I've got and dont want to take any chances. Is there a way of repairing bad kreon rips. I read somewhere that bad ss patcher will do the job, but I cant find it. Does anybody have a link?

im playing this on 1.4 and its fine .. has to be ok to play on extreme 1.4 anyway .. still didnt mean u will not get banned .. u pay your money and take the chance

im playing this on 1.4 and its fine .. has to be ok to play on extreme 1.4 anyway .. still didnt mean u will not get banned .. u pay your money and take the chance[/QUOTE

But can the ss be repaired as I've read and where can I get bad ss patcher.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back