Battery

max10

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys

suddenly today my psps battery stops charging, i have got a little bit of bettery left but it has stop charging.

it is not psp slim it is the normal one. if i put the usb cable into my pc anyway i can charge it.

thanks

Hi guys

suddenly today my psps battery stops charging, i have got a little bit of bettery left but it has stop charging.

it is not psp slim it is the normal one. if i put the usb cable into my pc anyway i can charge it.

thanks

the FAT psp wont charge through the USB connection.

you can buy PSP data / charge cables : http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2-in-1-Charge...yZ127744QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

but obviously the charge cable plugs into the AC socket.....

why wont the battery charge? is it the charger itself that's buggered or the battery thats had it?

well i dont know if it is the charger or the battey, but battery has got some life as it is working, just stopped.

well i dont know if it is the charger or the battey, but battery has got some life as it is working, just stopped.

take the battery out and plug the AC adaptor in and turn the PSP on.
if it turns on without the battery then the AC adaptor must be working.

i had this on my battery.

you need to totally drain the battery, so what i did was get 2 wires, thin as kynar wire, and stick them in teh 2 battery slits + and - and with the other 2 ends, i stuck a car 5w side light bulb and let the bulm illuminate and drain battery for 24 hours.

stuck battery in psp and charged it, been perfect ever since.

well i took the battery and inserted the charger still no luck.

what could it be. i want to sell my psp to start funding for a ps3, but would want to sort this out

it was working completly fine first

well i took the battery and inserted the charger still no luck.

what could it be. i want to sell my psp to start funding for a ps3, but would want to sort this out

it was working completly fine first

If its not working with the ac adaptor plugged in, then I would suggest that the charger is goosed.

i see, so before i try and selling best to try another charger, aint got one. dont know if should buy one just to try.

only a few quid of ebay,you dont try you wont find out if it is that

it was the charger

tired my mates charger and it worked.

my datel battery stop taking charge only used it 6 times cahged it twice before no problems, plug charger in turn on psp all comes on, put battery in like instructions say battery simble flash to say its charging but nothing.

my datel battery stop taking charge only used it 6 times cahged it twice before no problems, plug charger in turn on psp all comes on, put battery in like instructions say battery simble flash to say its charging but nothing.

Not sure of what to suggest nap. Aint used one to be honest. Best thing, and easiest thing, is to buy another one, and return the faulty one.

hi m8, try what i said above. http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/showpost.php?p=1302502&postcount=5

the battery has a brain, and sometime it's brain messes up, and it thinks that whatever charge is in the battery at a given point, is its fully charged capacity, even though it might be 5% charged, the battery thinks it is 100% and then does not continue to charge any further.

if you need to borrow mine i can lend it you (battery, not brain) but do what i did and tottally drain battery, and your battery will come back to life. or send it me, and i will try it for you.

Back