battery level indicator mod

bro

Inactive User
Reaction score
a cool flash mod from undertaxxx and matt13 to change the PSP battery level indicator…

WARNING: Before flashing ensure you rename the corresponding file… For example, if you dig the cigarette indicator — cigaretfo9.png & system_plugin_fg(cigaretfo9).rco — rename “system_plugin_fg(cigaretfo9).rco” to “system_plugin_fg.rco” and flash.

h**p://www.psp-hacks.com/file/1069

tryed it an can confirm i have a cig as my battery level indicator,,,hope they make one for a joint lol

once u have done above,,,renamed the file,,,,turn off psp, while booting it up hold R, go to advance , press toggle usd (FLASH0),then the memory stick folder will pop up on the pc(make sure of good battery and usb cable plugged in) go to vsh, go to resources, drag system_plugin_fg.rco into, DONE

Last edited:
tryed it an can confirm i have a cig as my battery level indicator,,,hope they make one for a joint lol

once u have done above,,,renamed the file,,,,turn off psp, while booting it up hold R, go to advance , press toggle usd (FLASH0),then the memory stick folder will pop up on the pc(make sure of good battery and usb cable plugged in) go to vsh, go to resources, drag system_plugin_fg.rco into, DONE

DON'T FORGET BLAH BLAH BRICK BLAH ;)

But I now have a pretty battery indicator too :)

heres an rco file of a joint for ur battery level lol

thanx to rabbi1993 of another forum

Back