Bargain DivX/Xvid/Mpeg 4/WMV and Dvd Player at Lidl only £19.99...........

i sent my mother down there was a big Q she got there at 7.45AM and it opened at 8AM. well after she finally got in apparently they said ask at the checkout for DVD players, well one woman in the Q was walking round doing her shopping and telling all the other customers so my mum thought sod it and went to the tills first! this had a large Q but another till opened and my mum got to the front and got one! then my mum did her shopping and got to the till, well the woman that was shooting her mouth of was at the till paying for her goods and asked for a DVD player, they said sorry they had sold out! 50 units sold by 8.15am. then she had a pop at my mum wanting to know how she got hers???? cos this lady spotted her behind in the Q. i just said oh well mum when she got back dont worry about it cos its every man for himself when these offers arise! oh and in my store there was no limit per customer!

i seen a few people in the carpaprk with more than one they sold that fast i think thats why they changed it to 1 each,did anyone get a silver one.

All gone...........when I popped in.................thought they opened at 9am :(

I bought mine this morning. Only three others in the queue when I arrived at 7.30 so had no troubles. I wanted a black one but local store only had silver ones so luck of the draw it seems. Can't complain for £19.99 though.
Steve

anyone know if this player can strech the hieght for widescreen media that is shown on 4.3 like the XBOX because most dvd players I've seen only zoom the whole media

i arrived at the store at 745 and theer was two ppl ahead of me in the store in prestwich

i got a black and silver one

they had over a hundered or so but ppl were buying more than one like myself some ppl even buying three or four

they are real nice systems well worth the money

Shipoftheline said:
anyone know if this player can strech the hieght for widescreen media that is shown on 4.3 like the XBOX because most dvd players I've seen only zoom the whole media
simple answer is yes it can just play with the remote keep pressing zoom the last zoom setting is to adjust the width,and in the settings you can play with the height and width.

thanx (the dogs nutts) - i got a pair of silver ones matey and they really are the dogs nutts. brownie points earned

TWOBEERCANS said:
thanx (the dogs nutts) - i got a pair of silver ones matey and they really are the dogs nutts. brownie points earned

no prob's m8, glad for ya..........

i got a couple from Kirkcaldy shop.. they were sold out by 9.30 good job i was there for 8am lol. crackin bit of kit. and 2 cheaper than the local shop who wants £48 for one

anyone got the firmware upgrade cd to work???? ive followed all the instructions, but when i put the cd in it says upgrade and reading cd,but it just hangs??? nothing happens??? also followed the instructions of how to burn the region free disc,but when i put it in it just says disc error??? anyone else?

Back