Bargain Beers

Oi its cold and goes down well for 25p a bottle my friend ;)

IDShot_225x225.jpg

Somersby Original Cider 20X440ml Price Marked

SPECIAL PURCHASE £10.00
Offer valid for delivery from 24/6/2015 until 14/7/2015

Somersby Original Cider 20X440ml Price Marked - Groceries - Tesco Groceries

maybe gave it a go but just had my tesco delivery and the strongbow dark fruits are in fridge cooling off

Thats the mrs sorted but what you drinking?

who's Mrs ?? anybody bar me lays a finger on any of the 20 there arms off!!!!
not unless you give me prior notice your sending one round ! lol

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Selected cases of beers/ciders for £6 - works out at 50p a bottle/can

12 x 330ml Staropramen Bottles
12 x 330ml San Miguel Bottles
12 x330ml Kopparberg Mixed Fruit Cider Cans
12 x 330ml Kopparberg Strawberry & Lime Cider Cans

Max 2 cases of each per customer

Ends Sunday.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Selected cases of beers/ciders for £6 - works out at 50p a bottle/can

12 x 330ml Staropramen Bottles
12 x 330ml San Miguel Bottles
12 x330ml Kopparberg Mixed Fruit Cider Cans
12 x 330ml Kopparberg Strawberry & Lime Cider Cans

Max 2 cases of each per customer

Ends Sunday.

Bought some Staropramen in Morrisons this morning, glad my missus was with me as the guy was strict about the 2 cases/person. I had 4 in my trolley & he had to put them thru as 2 separate transactions.
Not often you hear this chaps but glad I had my darling wife with me :proud:
HH.

For those who like spirits, I've just noticed Morrisons are doing 2 70 cl bottles for £20 lots to choose from, link HERE.

Asda are doing Carling,Fosters and Strongbow 20 cans for £10. I love Easter bargain beer :Cheers:

As Christmas is almost around the corner, I thought it may a good idea to do the alcohol mega thread. Credit for the concept goes to the guys at HOTUK.
Prices have been collated from the supermarkets and comparison websites and also played with the API to make sure this post can be updated on a daily basis or at worst case scenario, every other day. The spreadsheet isn't quite perfect but I believe the prices are correct as of today (or the day of the update as per the title). Do bear in mind though that it excludes offers like Morrison's 2 for £20 on spirits. These are just prices per bottle.

Lowest prices are in green, good deals are highlighted in bold red and are marked if they are at least 15% cheaper than the next cheapest. Items marked "-" denote they are not sold at that specific supermarket or are out of stock (at least from an online shop perspective - they may be in stock in-store of course).

As always you are welcome to add, suggest or amend deals. Any national deals from smaller supermarket chains are welcome! I thought about adding Amazon, but not everything is on there (yet!). I have added Ocado however, which is handy sometimes with New Customer offers.

Just by looking at the spreadsheet, it would appear Asda are generally cheaper. Remember that any of those listed where Asda is not the cheapest, buy them from Asda as part of your weekly shop (or with 8 other items), and Asda will give you a voucher for the difference + 10%, via the Asda price guarantee. I believe that is still the case.

Link is here

UPDATED 10/11 - List of Supermarket deals for Alcohol - Gin, Vodka, Rum, Whisky, Sherry, Port, Others - Google Sheets

Black Friday week deals @ Morrisons starting on Monday 21st November,3litre bottle, not 3 individual bottles
3 Litre of Jack Daniels for £50

Back