Banner ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6259
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6259

Hi guys,

I'm after a massive favor i've changed the software on my forum and desperately need a banner made i have the default one up at the minute and it looks shocking.Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks Draca.

give us a clue then m8...lol
size? colours? what does it need to say?

Yeah mate just about the same sort of size as the one on this forum, Its a music related site well dj-site and and contain the site name dj-mixing . and as colours come just blueish so it fits in nice with the default vbulleton skin .

Regards .

could do with more info such as name of website .co.uk .com and what type of format banner can be jpg gif bmp png

dj.png

dj2.png

DJ3.png

Last edited:
Sorry about the lack of information guys i was not thinking straight last night anyways its .co.uk and the picture format is .png but i should beable to put just about any format up there.Im looking for some thing along the lines of rapbs but with a more dj theme to it.

Tahnks again guys and it much appreciated

Draca.

so you might want something like this
HER102s1.gif

or

282925sdc.jpg

and then put them into a banner.

looking good

:Clap::Clap:I Like RABP's Second post, lower banner. Just an outsiders opinion of course.

Me and you to mate it mint i also like the the bottom picture with the decks in i think that would look mint in a banner .

Cheers again guys i honestly can not thank yous enough :Clap:

Cheers guys i liked v14's for the main banner and used rapb's for my sig :) Thanks again fella's.

Draca.

Back