Banner wanted

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
im looking for a banner that says Welsh Digital. im crap with graphics programmes, but am looking to have the word welsh with the welsh dragon actually in the letters somehow, then the word digital somehow portraying a digital signal, so the letters full of 0s and 1s or sommat

its for a site thats going to be about the digital switchover in wales, so will mainly be about freesat and freeview if that helps with any ideas. not really worried if it has a background picture (welsh flag, satellite dishes?) but no bigger than the one below if possible

thanks for looking peeps

dd

logo.gif

im looking for a banner that says Welsh Digital. im crap with graphics programmes, but am looking to have the word welsh with the welsh dragon actually in the letters somehow, then the word digital somehow portraying a digital signal, so the letters full of 0s and 1s or sommat

its for a site thats going to be about the digital switchover in wales, so will mainly be about freesat and freeview if that helps with any ideas. not really worried if it has a background picture (welsh flag, satellite dishes?) but no bigger than the one below if possible

thanks for looking peeps

dd

logo.gif

1 banner with welch digital-------------any good m8

It's ok folk's Dutcho to the rescue, been working on this all morning mate :)

lol, excellent m8 :proud:

where did you find a 3 legged sheep with a pigs tail in the photo though?

the one on the right ;)

:flock:

Why don't you all jusr give up, there are some pretty good amerture one's there but nothing compared to mine :)

I've took this comp to another level, oh digi that was your fav sheep hoppy ;)

A little busy on the busy side, so I've kept the text simple...
digi.png

Notes
  • The 'digtial tick' and freeview logo need licences. These can be applied for from digtiallogo.co.uk, and freeview.co.uk respectively.
  • The freesat logo is a trademark, however a person selling freesat systems should be able to argue fair use.
  • Not that you can read it but the 'underscore' is welshdigital.co.uk in binary ;)

I think neorage should be awarded second place at the mo though, what software did you use ?

I prefer crayon myself.

good old photoshop,

tbh that was just a quck draw up.. if i spent a few hours on it could get something to spec

A little busy on the busy side, so I've kept the text simple...
digi.png

Notes
  • The 'digtial tick' and freeview logo need licences. These can be applied for from digtiallogo.co.uk, and freeview.co.uk respectively.
  • The freesat logo is a trademark, however a person selling freesat systems should be able to argue fair use.
  • Not that you can read it but the 'underscore' is welshdigital.co.uk in binary ;)

nice one everyone

just to let you know

im licensed to use the freeview logo in all its forms, im licensed to use the digital tick (by rdi-lb) in both sales and installation sides of business, as well as seperate (needed) license to use digit-al. the only people able to use the freesat logos are RDI registered, freesat licensed companies (which i am), and i suppose im allowed to use the dragon cos im welsh lol

i really like neorages, RABPs last one and little pobs one, will get a womans opinion on them all

oh yeh, but dutchos is still best, sorry lads ;) lol

Back