• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Balls Of Steel

digicol

Inactive User
The TV comedy show Balls Of Steel - anyone know if it is still on TV?

I watched the last series and thought it was one of the funniest shows in a liong long time, the kids and I pissed ourselves laughing at some of the stunts (if you can call them that.)

Anyway when is season 2 released?

I have searched through TV listings but find nothing, hopefully Sky have not bought hte rights to it!!!

Anyone any ideas?

jaffa

Inactive User
Season 3 ended on 25th April.

You can see loads of the clips on Youtube.

fizsparky

Inactive User
Yup its ended. My favourites were 'annoying devil' and 'neg's urban sports'. I couldn't stop laughing, its just one of the best shows out lol

daveleebond

DW Member ++
Neg is the best, how he is not locked up is beyond me. Loved when he threw fast food at people and when he smoked in those bars.... classic

fizsparky

Inactive User
One of the best was when neg did that 'knock and don't run'. Its like the funniest ever...oh man!

Baaheeduk

Inactive User
Yup its ended. My favourites were 'annoying devil' and 'neg's urban sports'. I couldn't stop laughing, its just one of the best shows out lol
I apologise for digging up an old thread, but I found this clip lurking about on my PC :proud:

Some Annoying Devil for ya!