Bahamas

PollyPhfiller

Inactive User
Reaction score
Its not a trick question has anybody been to the Bahamas?????

If sooo can i possibly have some feed back as am thinking of getting married there.

:Cheers::Cheers::Cheers:

one of the best places that i have ever been m8 however nevr got wed there but some lovely women mmmmmmm

it depends on what you want. I'm from Dominica and have been to mostly all the islands, so give a list of what you would like ie: quiet, busy, lots of tourists, no tourists, white sand, black sand, eco tourism, natural nature, m8 I could go on hope you get the gist

I've been and it truly is a magnificent place to visit. It much quieter than other sunshine destinations and the waters are up there with some of the best in the world. There are lots of little islands to explore but you will have to pay for the boat rides to get there.

Take your own snorkelling gear as well as its very expensive to hire and dont forget to buy a cheap underwater camera before you go. The marine life is awesome even though that may have been effected by the hurricanes a few years back. If you're going for the diving there are slightly better places to go IMHO.

It is a very expensive place to visit (well it was around 12 years back). For getting married and spending your honeymoon it doesn't get much better.

Back