backup

About to try the above but not sure of what you mean by emu, have backed up image and copied across my keys folder and zapit folder to my lappy but not sure where the emu folder is as can't find it in the directory. am running Pacino at the mo and about to try another as am having problems with the box freezing every 10 minutes.

The Emu folder has the camds in it, they decrypt the channels.

They are in /var/bin/Emu

About to try the above but not sure of what you mean by emu, have backed up image and copied across my keys folder and zapit folder to my lappy but not sure where the emu folder is as can't find it in the directory. am running Pacino at the mo and about to try another as am having problems with the box freezing every 10 minutes.

If you're gonna flash AL's image then you must read the readme file which explains everything you need to know. Remember to chmod 755 the EMU's after you transfer them to var/bin/emu.

Run the gbox EMU with this image as that will sort out your freezing problems.

If you're gonna flash AL's image then you must read the readme file which explains everything you need to know. Remember to chmod 755 the EMU's after you transfer them to var/bin/emu.

Run the gbox EMU with this image as that will sort out your freezing problems.

Cheers guys.

However i did the back up again of my image and then lost connection with my lappy and couldn't get the connection back after trying for about an hour, so decided rather than smashing it all with a fricking hammer gave up and re-booted the box and left it on and surprise surprise the bloody thing didn't freeze once. hopefully it might have just been a poor signal.

Back