backup Ur_Team rel:2.0.23

any other info ?

your signature makes this seem even more fun to try...

what date/image is this edited img from ?

Just d/l it, but dont think i will put it on my box !, i think if it was genuine then the ur team would have uped it to here.

Derek

ill try this imagew out, but, if it in any way does anything remotely dodgey, you will be banned m8, as the last image you 'leaked' caused hundreds of people to be locked out of their own receivers

Think i will try it after digidude has reported back lol . don't fancy a large paper weight just yet

the download link wont work for me, but the last image this guy posted nearly killed everyones receiver who tried it, which as the boxes were new out, was just about everyone who owned one lol

thats why the 'special' siggy

EDIT: just got the link working, it just takes for ever and a bit to load, downloading now

if this fooks up the receiver, theres a ban on the cards

Last edited:
the image is ok to use

its based on a beta release from 21-01-10, with a new skin, cams pre installed and a few plugins pre installed

other than the pre installed stuff, theres nothing really extra than the latest public image from 22-12-09

is it possible to use this image on a tm9101 super i have nemesis 4.4 installed at the mo or am i better to stick with that ?

Back