Backup Neutrino.DREAM Plus v2.03/8bit-colorset

zaf786

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Hi i have uploaded rudbox latest image in downloads it,s a backup version when scanning use full mode not fast i have added evocamd i leave rest to the expert like Cryo who is working on the image to bring out a improved version meanwhile try this***

Will this be ok to upgrade over for a noob or just better sticking with current?

Hi i have uploaded rudbox latest image in downloads it,s a backup version when scanning use full mode not fast i have added evocamd i leave rest to the expert like Cryo who is working on the image to bring out a improved version meanwhile try this***

Hi has anyone tried this image in provider 6952 and have you scanned sucessfuly let me know please how you got on***

Hi strange no feedback has been left on this image has any one tried it yet i look in the download 30+ downloads but no feedback****

yes thx 4 the upload zaf ive been using it since yesterday it seems very stable nice picture im in a 6952 area but haven't done a scan yet m8 will let you know when i do ;) Edit ive just tried scanning but it doesn't work!! :(

Last edited:
hi zaf786
put the image on tonight did a scan tried full settings no joy had to input my freq and area but it did scan on the one transponder found about 37 channels thats including data im on 6952 area is this the info your looking for.

i changed the cables xml after this and scanned found all channels great image oh i also had some problems with evo camd freezing so i thought about the commando img it did the same after a few mins it would freeze so i updated the keys folder with the magic files posted for that img

hi zaf786
put the image on tonight did a scan tried full settings no joy had to input my freq and area but it did scan on the one transponder found about 37 channels thats including data im on 6952 area is this the info your looking for.

i changed the cables xml after this and scanned found all channels great image oh i also had some problems with evo camd freezing so i thought about the commando img it did the same after a few mins it would freeze so i updated the keys folder with the magic files posted for that img

Hi you need to change the evocamd to this one it will get rid off the freezing**
unpack this file and replace evocamd
1 delete evocamd in VAR/EMU
2 put the dreambox ppc in VAR/EMU
3 rename dreambox ppc to evocamd
4 chmod 755
5 reboot and restart evocamd give few minutes iyt will restart*****
The cable xml was untested the frequency for 6952 was one i picked out of a cable xml i had what you could have tried is edit the cable xml with the working frequency and do a scan in full mode****

Hi you need to change the evocamd to this one it will get rid off the freezing**
unpack this file and replace evocamd
1 delete evocamd in VAR/EMU
2 put the dreambox ppc in VAR/EMU
3 rename dreambox ppc to evocamd
4 chmod 755
5 reboot and restart evocamd give few minutes iyt will restart*****
The cable xml was untested the frequency for 6952 was one i picked out of a cable xml i had what you could have tried is edit the cable xml with the working frequency and do a scan in full mode****
hi mate
the evocamd is working ok now but i will try out your fix and edite the cables.xml as im new to dream and only had a dbox before and i love to learn and tinker (if it works tinker with it till it dont) or something like that lol
let you know how i get on.
cheers johny48

Well, i can scan and do that comes up channels works for a minute after chanel change no channels work... Have trieid rescanning a few times.

I have also tried puttting on new evocam.

It just goes black and says channel not avaliable :S

Im having soo much trouble with dreambox.

Back