Background talking!

jackster

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi folks,
Can anyone tell me how to turn off the background talking on the films & other programs please on my Dbox2. I have no problem with my other boxes (EV max v , Dream box & Starview box) just this one.
Iv'e looked in the audio section but can't find anything.
If someone can point me i the right direction it would be much appreciated.
It has the sportster1.7+ image on it.

Regards

Jackster

Press the Green button on the Remote, and choose a different audio channel...

I pressed the green button but this switched the box from tv to radio, but after altering the key binding settings I got it to work from the green button!
I should of thought of this before!
Thanks for the help!

Maybe it's the voices in your head?

you will need to go into { dbox / settings / key setup / tv radio mode and turn in to none then you will get the green button to show the audio prefrences.

doh misread your reply....lol

Last edited:
@Jackster: Sportster 1.7 is getting a bit long in the tooth now, and I doubt if it supports the features that let you toggle Audio Description OFF. Reflash with a more recent image, m8- there's shedloads to pick from that have been released in the last 6 months.

Cheers- AL

@Jackster: Sportster 1.7 is getting a bit long in the tooth now, and I doubt if it supports the features that let you toggle Audio Description OFF. Reflash with a more recent image, m8- there's shedloads to pick from that have been released in the last 6 months.

Cheers- AL

Fook me AL, is that really you in your new avatar ?? you're getting old m8.............nice jeans and sneekers buddy,LOL

Back