• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Background talking!

jackster

Inactive User
Hi folks,
Can anyone tell me how to turn off the background talking on the films & other programs please on my Dbox2. I have no problem with my other boxes (EV max v , Dream box & Starview box) just this one.
Iv'e looked in the audio section but can't find anything.
If someone can point me i the right direction it would be much appreciated.
It has the sportster1.7+ image on it.

Regards

Jackster

Dazza

Inactive User
Press the Green button on the Remote, and choose a different audio channel...

jackster

Inactive User
I pressed the green button but this switched the box from tv to radio, but after altering the key binding settings I got it to work from the green button!
I should of thought of this before!
Thanks for the help!

you will need to go into { dbox / settings / key setup / tv radio mode and turn in to none then you will get the green button to show the audio prefrences.

doh misread your reply....lol

Last edited:

PaphosAL

Veteran flasher
VIP Member
@Jackster: Sportster 1.7 is getting a bit long in the tooth now, and I doubt if it supports the features that let you toggle Audio Description OFF. Reflash with a more recent image, m8- there's shedloads to pick from that have been released in the last 6 months.

Cheers- AL

rodboy

VIP Member
VIP Member
@Jackster: Sportster 1.7 is getting a bit long in the tooth now, and I doubt if it supports the features that let you toggle Audio Description OFF. Reflash with a more recent image, m8- there's shedloads to pick from that have been released in the last 6 months.

Cheers- AL
Fook me AL, is that really you in your new avatar ?? you're getting old m8.............nice jeans and sneekers buddy,LOL