back to fun--lastest hex

Gavvodka

Inactive User
Reaction score
goin back to try n do a funcard today ,whats the latest hex for nthell?

should be fun and games when i try n remember this.. think the tut's coming back out. :D

dloaded the new ntl hex, created a new flash through rst 1.4 inputting the ird and bk, saved and the written the 2 files to card. only get channels 1-4.

anyone have any light on this? used to do this no bother, but for some reason its not happening :(

the ones in the downloads are 99.9% tha latest hex's mate just thought id tell you so you know in future ;)

There is an alternative:

first goto w**.google.co.uk and search for
Your funcard contains two "encryption keys"

Near the top is link to visit
then
Download and install bke v2.2 and follow tut below:

Clik on card tag. Enter the bk and ird and save for future use (if got more that one stb then enter name in notes box.
select hex (I use x-v2) and provider
Click generate. You will be prompted to save in x-v2 directory (My default is C:\Program Files\BKE v2.1\X-v2 (or directory of what ever hex you select. Once you named and saved this file it will be used for the int. ee on the funcard.
The flash file for n*l or c* is fixed and already in same directory. Use correct one for your area to program flash on funcard.
Use your programmer software to program funcard with the two files.
eeprom is not used!
So runnning your programmer software, in the flash section open C:\Program Files\BKE v2.1\X-v2\ X-ntl v2_Flash.hex
In Int EEprom section, openC:\Program Files\BKE v2.1\X-v2\ Whatever_You_Saved_InX-v2_Directory.hex.
Then Write flash memory and Int EEprom Memory

Note: Do not use programmer to read External eeprom,Write to External eeprom or auto detect card!
Hope this helps.

Last edited:
remove the link to that place please its not allowed on here

Back