back to BBC1&2 & front row previw HELP

qwertyasdfg

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I just about got my mums box to work yesterday with help of Garry, today when i plugged it into my mums house, its gone back to only channels BBC 1&2 plus front row preview!

I have progged the card as per keith & jims TUT plus have added the latest keys obtained via another user, y has this happened, has c&w gone through another key change or something?

PLEASE HELP

davidh

<font color="RED">Administrator</font>
VIP Member
Reaction score
what card and what hex r u using
if fun use the new au fun hex
au means it autoupdates so u dont have to program the card again

qwertyasdfg

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
atmega

I am using an Atmega card and am using the toxic7cr3c&w hex.

it worked fine last night at my house after obtaining the recent keys, but now its back 2 mysituation 2 nights ago, with only BBC 1 &2 plus front row preview

The Atmega i am using has a picture of a planet & a bright star or the sun i think. I heard sumin dodgey about these cards quite a while back, can't remember exactlt wot though!

Highlander

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
nothing dodgey about these cards, only they are fussy what programmers they are programmed in. i found this out, cos i had a yellow elvis proggy, and it said programmed ok, but it wasn't, so i got an infinity, and tried again, and never looked back.

qwertyasdfg

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
i am using that new small infinity programmer aswell, i got the card as a gift with my purchase of the programmer, it worked fine yesterday, but now it don't work!

TEST