Back the Kids

pipsqueaker

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just got back from a show put on by a local school (it was in a small local theatre)

It was really good. I felt a little choked up seeing these kids performing, after the bad press youngsters have been getting lately.

Just shows what enthusiastic teachers can achieve with these young'uns with the right level of encouragement. Incidently I know the teacher, she is only 24 years old herself.

I agree.

My daughter performed in another arts initiative funded school programme in a Manchester theatre.

All the kids (including the little gits) joined in and did the school and themselves proud.

I cried like a baby.

Can't wait for the DVD.

Just got back from a show put on by a local school (it was in a small local theatre)

It was really good. I felt a little choked up seeing these kids performing, after the bad press youngsters have been getting lately.

Just shows what enthusiastic teachers can achieve with these young'uns with the right level of encouragement. Incidently I know the teacher, she is only 24 years old herself.

children will always be basically good. it's the system they grow into that turns them into monsters, if they're not lucky enough to have good parents. kids are for life not just for christmas lol

sounds like a good school. nice one m8.

Back