Back door 0 on rom 10 issue

ByteMaster

Inactive User
Reaction score
Lookin for some help guys
Got two rom 10 cards that have been glitched ok but still cant open bd 0 to do anything with them.
I have Mrommed the life out of both cards tried nagra, xncs ,card tolls but only have limited success in rom studio
I can login fine and write to the cards in the data space D etc but the cards dont take the revision change from the image i am sending to them and also obviously dont work.
box keys and ird show up fine when i login in rom studio but the eeprom is wrong i.e
d000
instead of c000
any help would be great
thanks

ByteMaster said:
Got two rom 10 cards that have been glitched ok but still cant open bd 0 to do anything with them.
I have Mrommed the life out of both cards tried nagra, xncs ,card tolls but only have limited success in rom studio
I can login fine and write to the cards in the data space D etc but the cards dont take the revision change from the image i am sending to them and also obviously dont work.
box keys and ird show up fine when i login in rom studio but the eeprom is wrong i.e
d000
instead of c000
any help would be great
thanks
try xncs

when in look for bd0

can i possibly send an emm to the card to lock it as if it got locked in the stream then i could re glitch and hope the nipper logins get corrected???????
Could do with your help here CARWASH OR NOZZER !!!!!!

hi m8 have u tried mrom rev7? the one that carwash posted in a thread a while back

that normally sorts them out

i got a few rom 11 sorted with it because the had blocker on and it disabled them

try it and see if it works for u

here it is

:Cheers: :Cheers: :Cheers: :Cheers:

ByteMaster said:
d000
instead of c000
any help would be great
thanks

Did you say you used MROM? Is the provider 40? If so go here and download Tomb reader

http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71279&page=2&highlight=tomb+reader

How to use it
Open Tomb reader and go to Digital + Mosc, Comunicacion then press Reset, click on Leer BD0 and wait and it will give you the BD0
This method only works if Provider is 40, 41, 48 and 49

yes as mentioned tried ALL the known methods without going into sending specific instuction to the card as i am still learning i know they arnt fooked as the saying goes but dont want to make them worse...

Hi Carwash !!!!!
Glad to have you in on this 1
Yes I can Mrom both the cards to get provider 40 on them but that link you provided doesnt get me to tomb reader
Any other link i can use also I have checked downloads also but no joy.....

ByteMaster said:
Hi Carwash !!!!!
Glad to have you in on this 1
Yes I can Mrom both the cards to get provider 40 on them but that link you provided doesnt get me to tomb reader
Any other link i can use also I have checked downloads also but no joy.....

The link does take you to it"! Just go down to last one in the thread and its there

Hi carwash Yes I am Blind........
Found it very interesting program unfortunately it cant get the bd0 on both cards either it does get everything else..
Still hoping !!!!

ByteMaster said:
Hi carwash Yes I am Blind........
Found it very interesting program unfortunately it cant get the bd0 on both cards either it does get everything else..
Still hoping !!!!
Don't know what revision your cards are but this is a bd0 from a Rom 10 A82 original. 47 10 1C 18 06 BD 86 18 CB C1 5C 43 C1 5B 25 CA. Won't hurt to try

Hi chookey
thanks for that will try anything at the mo
No joy I am afraid.....
cheers:Clap:

i had this prob a few times and kept on running it through mrom IT did fix it , also would it b possible to write a fresh image to it with rom studio but u will loose your bk/ird if u havent all ready

For anyone thats interested 2 cards with identicle login problem
both are revision a82 rom 10 glitched successfully or not. Mrom ok on method 1
Mrom fais on string 9 method 2
cardtols says ok
Open card fails on both programs....
Nagra asks for backdoor 0
Xncs wont or cannot dump the cards at all
Rom studio lets me in can read only the data space not code space.I can also write via login data space backdoor method but this still doesnt change the bd0 or card revision.
Tomb reader gives all details except bd0
Would like to try caton but would need some coaching.
Thanks all for help so far please dont give up on me.!!!!

ByteMaster said:
cardtols says ok
Rom studio lets me in can read only the data space not code space.I can also write via login data space backdoor method but this still doesnt change the bd0 or card revision.
what version of nagraedit r u using??
4.1?
try version 4 i find they use diff bd's

worth a go

#Hi john,
Not worried at all about whats on the cards just want to get the bloody things to open so I can put my own image on !!!!!
I have Mrommed them both on known good delay settings as i do use it from time to time normally without fail but Mrom just cant cut the mustard with these two buggers!!

ByteMaster said:
cardtols says ok

I can also write via login data space backdoor method but this still doesnt change the bd0 or card revision.

what image r u writeing back to card is it the original or the au image

Last edited:
@ john my own image I am trying to send it is au unlockable so far..
@ david now you have got me i am off to the downloads to search for nagra 4
I am using nagra 3 and also 4.1

The only reference to nagra 4 i can find in the downloads is yours david
libby,nagedit4,romstudio,multiprog
by davidh
on the last page in download section but there are no links to the programs.

Back