BACK AGAIN! Any ideas!?

whack

Inactive User
Reaction score
Still having problems with flashing my dbox with an updated image. I am ftping the image to the box, which goes across fine using cutedftp, but then when I switch it back on at the tv and go through to flash without bootloader there isnt a an image there. This is even though I literally just ftpd it! Then when I go back to the computer and connect to he dbox there isnt the image file in the tmp directory! Has anyone got any ideas!?:mad:

stevieblakemore said:
Still having problems with flashing my dbox with an updated image. I am ftping the image to the box, which goes across fine using cutedftp, but then when I switch it back on at the tv and go through to flash without bootloader there isnt a an image there. This is even though I literally just ftpd it! Then when I go back to the computer and connect to he dbox there isnt the image file in the tmp directory! Has anyone got any ideas!?:mad:
to do it that way the box has to be connected all the time {unpluging and the image goes its the TEMP folder}

Don`t restart the box after you have sent it the image otherwise the image will be cleaned from the temp folder.

Back