B1004 Smart Card error

steve9218

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have a Ditv2000 box, with anti update mod. i have just made 2 funcards, one for my dad's box and my own. both using their own bk's and ird's. my dad's ok, ppv and everything, just mine, keeps saying fault with your smartcard, B1004 and B1009 when i try my atmega au card that i made with all latest keys etc.

Anyboby any ideas...........?

: grim :

steve9218 said:
I have a Ditv2000 box, with anti update mod. i have just made 2 funcards, one for my dad's box and my own. both using their own bk's and ird's. my dad's ok, ppv and everything, just mine, keeps saying fault with your smartcard, B1004 and B1009 when i try my atmega au card that i made with all latest keys etc.
: grim :
Erase your card a couple of times then try a re-write, make sure you write the flash file last............
BM

smartcard

:handball:

hi m8 if your saying your getting these errors with both a fun and atmega it might be card reader, whats the status in p7 engin menu, and one post is enough m8

how did you obtaint bk for your box?

Back