Aylesbury - NetID 41051

dilpz

Member ++
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Anyone aware of any network changes going on in this area (Aylesbury)? Have a Et8000 box here that all of a sudden displays tune failed. No signal on both cable tuners. Cable feed seems fine as internet is still working. Wondering if there have been any network changes that mean we need a new net id or something. Its set to 41051 EX-CW at the moment. Manual scans with the tuner set as DVB-T2 are showing 0 channels found too on both tuners. The Sat feed plugged into the box (it has 2x DVB-C and 1x DVB-S2) is also working fine.

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks

Dilpesh

Could VM be down in yr area. At one time you could check for outages on the VM site, but they seem to have removed that.... (or I cant find it anyway....)

----
edit - sorry, just re-read yr post, and you have internet working

Update: I've tried a full manual scan in DVB-C mode and 12 channels were found. I guess that means the tuner is fine and there is stuff coming down the feed. For some reason however signal finder still reports a 0% signal. I've only ever had this happen when using the wrong net id. But since the box has been ok for nearly 2 years I'm guessing something has changed on the Virmin network side. Can anyone in the Aylesbury area confirm using a legit box that the net id is still 41051?

Any advice appreciated.

NetID does not matter for the UK when using Enigma2 to scan.

When you check the signal, on most images, you will be checking the current frequency if it is listed exactly in your copy of the cables.xml. If not listed, it will be the first frequency in the xml file. Without intending to be rude, saying signal reports 0% signal is of little value.

You can try this cables.xml file. Set your tuner again.
(link removed - see attachment by Rat in next post instead
Can you try receiver at a friends house?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rat
This is the .xml Abu Baniaz linked too as its in a restricted area

Attachments

• cables uk and ireland 18 july2017.zip
    2.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Thanks guys, I'll try this out and report back.

Hi guys, seems this is an area fault. Friends tivo box not working either so I guess it's just a matter of waiting. Thanks for your help.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rat
Back