AWUS036H Network Adapter Problems

yottabit

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Hi there, i have tried installing the AWUS036H 802.1b/g 1w adapter on my winxp and win7 machines. The problem being it keeps saying the device is disconnecting and then reconnecting constantly.

Any ideas guys?

(i have 2 of these adapters and they are both doing the same. Ideally i would like them to work with win7 and xp)

Cheers,
Nick

of course, only problem is i have bought my 1 watt version from the exact same seller about a month and a half ago..................Like is ay im not sure what the problem is, its happening on more than one pc, with a different card is it not? so unsure, unlikely to get 2 faulty cards but possible.

haveing used 4 of these cards for years ive never had a problem with them, im only saying my experience.

So as you say the fact that you have used the older versions for some time without problem seems to suggest that the old ones are ok. But maybe the new 1 watt versions do have some kind of problem, driver or hardware.

Though I would tend to agree that 2 on 2 different machines seem to suggest that it might not be the devices yottabit does still have a problem. So maybe we need to see if we can help him narrow it down.

Back