• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CD & DVD avi music to dvd

i have downloaded a lot of music videos useing you tube and now i want to burn them to dvd but i want to press next on my remote and go to next track evrytime i do it it goes to the midlle of a track or sometimes at the beginning of the next, i just want to go to next track with one click all the time is there any good software that does it track by track

manutd4life

Inactive User
just add them individually to the software and that should act as a chapter, turn additional chapters off before burning.

oneman

VIP Member
VIP Member
I use nero all the time, v7 is stable and does a good job. Are you having problems with it ?

ok ive tried that and it worked my next challange is to burn them as mp4 as ive noticed my car sterio says it plays mp4 can anybody help me with a convertor from avi to mp4 and to disc sorry to be a pain

BRIAN1956

DW Joke King
ok ive tried that and it worked my next challange is to burn them as mp4 as ive noticed my car sterio says it plays mp4 can anybody help me with a convertor from avi to mp4 and to disc sorry to be a pain

if you still have the original files you can use Nero Recode to do this, I'm not sure if it works with avi files though.

Choose the option "recode video files to nero digital"

Best of luck M8ty

oneman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Nero recode can handle AVI as long as your system has the codec for the particular encoder used.