average cost of iptv

Same as I have, I can see his domain was updated 10.2.21 via domain tools, but I cannot get any additional information, so he's likely set it to private.

what has changee with his domain

his portal domain is mediamaverick.info

on portal the sub I took out last night is active but cant connect get unauthorised user error

what has changee with his domain

his portal domain is mediamaverick.info

on portal the sub I took out last night is active but cant connect get unauthorised user error

That's only his payment portal. Do a whois on it, and you'll see it changed on the date listed. All the other stuff has been locked down, so I can't get additional information.

You can take out as many subs as you want, but they're not going to update. Basically he logs into the panel, and manually adds the months, which he isn't going to do, as he's taking the money and running. He's closed FB/Twitter group to maximise his profits.

You will also notice if you try to submit a
query to the "sales team" that also comes back as an error...so he's cut all ways of contacting him.

That is just wrong and he needs to be stopped. 🤬

That is just wrong and he needs to be stopped. 🤬

I feel sorry for all those that have been exposed by this, but it's a similar story, only invest in what you're willing to lose. Seems he's pulled the long con, and i'd imagine he's walking away with a nice bundle of cash. It was fishy as hell, when he started requesting all payments via BTC, if you've been buying from him, i'd suggest you opening paypal tickets immediately, unless you've been sending as F&F, in which case you're pretty much screwed.

I tell everyone straight up, if it goes t*ts up then it goes t*ts up, best doing only 3 months at a time this way you only lose a small amount

I tell everyone straight up, if it goes t*ts up then it goes t*ts up, best doing only 3 months at a time this way you only lose a small amount
Thats true mate.
But this hasnt just gone tits up.
Services paid for to date are still working.

The issue is the seller is still accepting payments with no intention of supplying credits or renewing expired accounts.

This will sound ironic due to the nature of the service involved...but this is theft.

Last edited:
You are all aware this can happen. Some of the comments you guys make honestly as your all ripping sky off and get premium tv for £1.50 a week.I had one do me a few years back and had loads and loads with them

You are all aware this can happen. Some of the comments you guys make honestly as your all ripping sky off and get premium tv for £1.50 a week.I had one do me a few years back and had loads and loads with them
And this comment makes ripping people off ok?
If you think so then i hope your ripped off more often if your happy with it.

Theres a huge difference between you sub going off after a few months to somebody deliberately taking money with no intentions of supplying you with what you paid for....even if your not paying for a legit sub

Last edited:
You can't expect integrity from a person supplying rip-off premium channels lol

And this comment makes ripping people off ok?
If you think so then i hope your ripped off more often if your happy with it.

Theres a huge difference between you sub going off after a few months to somebody deliberately taking money with no intentions of supplying you with what you paid for....even if your not paying for a legit sub
Your missing the point and i do not condone anyone getting ripped off as you put it. What are you doing by using iptv to avoid paying for sky then ? We all use it and c/s but its the same thing at the end of the day. I went to great expense and nobody who had bought a zgemma off me at the time never lost out because i replaced their stuff. A few years ago c/s when it was good

Your missing the point and i do not condone anyone getting ripped off as you put it. What are you doing by using iptv to avoid paying for sky then ? We all use it and c/s but its the same thing at the end of the day. I went to great expense and nobody who had bought a zgemma off me at the time never lost out because i replaced their stuff. A few years ago c/s when it was good
Im not missing the point..if you read my earlier post i said it was ironic...
But this still does not make what he has done any better.
Its human nature to be pissed off when somebody has done a runner with your money.

Last edited:
Im not missing the point..if you read my earlier post i said it was ironic...
But this still does not make what he has done any better.
Its human nature to be pissed off when somebody has done a runner with your money.
Yes your totally correct there if he is selling and taking money through his website. Makes your blood boil and fact its iptv and cannot really be reported to anyone.I can never understand how people get away with selling on the bay and payapl accounts can get charge backs if customer disputes service. Another provider i know of has been down for over a week with hundreds of resellers peed right off

@janobi Are you able to PM the service that Media Maverick was selling? I used him for years and the service is great, now he is no longer around would be good to try and still sign up to the service. He had a few Green, Black, Emerald and recently a new VOD supplier. I have the Black and VOD and were both decent, would like to try and get the service again directly.

The strange thing about it all is that the service is still working, Rob was always so supportive with things so bit bizzare it all just closed down randomly. Even the payment portal has been taken down now.

The strange thing about it all is that the service is still working.
its not that strange, he sold for a supplier so aslong as your sub has not expired then the service will continue to run untill it it does expire.
The only issue here is you wont beable to renew from him again...as he has fooked off with a lot of peoples money.

Unless you can find somebody who can supply you with the same services he did...then you will have to find a new supplier.

its not that strange, he sold for a supplier so aslong as your sub has not expired then the service will continue to run untill it it does expire.
The only issue here is you wont beable to renew from him again...as he has fooked off with a lot of peoples money.

Unless you can find somebody who can supply you with the same services he did...then you will have to find a new supplier.
Think someone mentioned in an earlier post they knew which service he was reselling so hopefully they can let me know. Also offered a new VOD service recently which was excellent, great 4K section which is good. Want to find that provider too. Wouldn't even know where to start to look.

Think someone mentioned in an earlier post they knew which service he was reselling so hopefully they can let me know. Also offered a new VOD service recently which was excellent, great 4K section which is good. Want to find that provider too. Wouldn't even know where to start to look.

Persons URL redirects to the actuall IPTV service, so as long as the URL is live, then it will continue to work. As will your sub until it runs out, then you cannot renew. I know who he was reselling for, but im not going to disclose that. I have no way of contacting the seller direct, and neither does anyone I know.

I know another supplier who is supplying the exact package that was known as Black, can PM the email address of the guy

costs is 80 pounds a year

Plenty of good providers about if you know where to look and social media is not the place

Back