AVATAR-SIGNATURE-PROFILE - Request Thread

RAB - P

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi thought I would start an avatar thread. only Admin and mods can change avatars for members, this is due to a couple of reasons we don't need to go into at the moment. recent facebook links and updating servers may have changed peoples avatars. so if you post a picture of what you want in here I'm sure it will be sorted as soon as possible.

just remember The use of adult or offensive material in avatars will not be allowed

Re: AVATAR request Thread

good to see this sticky, those threads were starting to become more and more common.

good thread :)

can you put this up please :)

My avatar has been changed!

And i love it lol very good.:Clap:

So thanks who ever changed it for me lol.

Rab can you make the world in mine spin or flip round m8?

That's a 1st a guy asking me to make the earth move.:proud:

wtf lol - i've got a comedy einstein pic!!

Can a mod please change to this :

I've lost my old avatar :(

Last edited:

Witchy isn't banned, he asked for a break, so what's the point in that? !!!!

Witchy isn't banned, he asked for a break, so what's the point in that? !!!!

The point is...if he gets banned again it will be for life, he knows that and is man enough to know that he may overstep the mark so ask for a suspension.

He is what he is, like it or loathe it, personally I like the twat, even though he is a skirt wearing northern Englishman but the fact he has ask for the suspension shows me he has far more forum sense than I thought...I thought he was daft.

The point is...if he gets banned again it will be for life, he knows that and is man enough to know that he may overstep the mark so ask for a suspension.

He is what he is, like it or loathe it, personally I like the twat, even though he is a skirt wearing northern Englishman but the fact he has ask for the suspension shows me he has far more forum sense than I thought...I thought he was daft.

no i see the sense in that, i have no probs with witchy i'm quite fond of him actually, i mean i dont believe suki is mrs witchy? :err:

Back